Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw this on Srpska Tribina.

For the guys that were there, this brings back great memories of the trip.

http://www.srpskatribina.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=867

The Korteo was the best I've ever been in, and people I know that have been to loads and loads of Zvezda games said the same. Unforgettable trip, shame there was only 7 minutes of football. :howler:

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I can't remember what happened exactly, but my gut feeling says RB was a few minutes late and we were a couple minutes behind the corteo because of him. :mad:

Every step we took though, we saw the chaotic aftermath of it! :howler:

Awesome pictures however. :worship:

Funny thing is RB and I were among the last people to go in. Just when we were standing in the row, Bogdanov and his goons arrived by bus, rushed through the gates, pushed all of us through them as well and that's how RB and I ended up right amongst these bastards on the lower stand. :D

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I remember you saying you guys missed the Corteo. Shame, but still it was a great trip, and it could have been even better, or in fact even worse. None of us got tagged by the police except for Incognito.

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
lol nearly forgot about Incog taking 2 pendrek hits. :howler:

The walk back from the stadium after several hours in a cage was impressive as well. We (Serb fans) walked as a group and were ready for anything. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We stuck together well, have to say that.

For a split second when we got back to that square I thought that group of people were Italians - lucky for us they weren't. You had already gone by this stage.

We need to all get together again for some WC Qualifiers. Belgium is going to be good.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
I can't remember what happened exactly, but my gut feeling says RB was a few minutes late and we were a couple minutes behind the corteo because of him. :mad:

Every step we took though, we saw the chaotic aftermath of it! :howler:

Awesome pictures however. :worship:

Funny thing is RB and I were among the last people to go in. Just when we were standing in the row, Bogdanov and his goons arrived by bus, rushed through the gates, pushed all of us through them as well and that's how RB and I ended up right amongst these bastards on the lower stand. :D
I was at the square but then went back to my hotel to put on jeans cuz it was chilly. When i went back everyone was gone :cry: and thats when I met up with you and the brothers from Slovenia. We were going to take the bus and got on it but it was too slow and we got off and walked the rest of the way.

Bogdanov and his crew were playing with flares right outside those gates, then they probably got the signal from the italians that the garden scissors were safe in the washrooms and they made their way in. You guys all went before me and then Bogdanov and those 5 or so other guys rushed in. I was not allowed to enter at that point and was getting pushed into the gates with lots of guys trying to grab my ticket to scan themselves in. The security opened up their flag or banner or whatever they had and barely searched them. Security then let them go in and searched me for a good 5 minutes :scared: after re-opening the gate. At that point Bogdanov and his crew were nowhere to be seen. You enter the stadium, on the left was a small hallway that leads to the washroom and straight ahead of you is the entrance to the stands. We got in and a minute later Bogdanov and the crew came in and right away boosted him up on the glass and he first tried to further rip a hole that was already in the netting, they then tossed him those garden scissors to cut the net.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great stories from the trip. It was still a great trip despite all the shit that went on, and in some ways it was better because of all the shit that went on. XT-Representing!

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
We stuck together well, have to say that.

For a split second when we got back to that square I thought that group of people were Italians - lucky for us they weren't. You had already gone by this stage.

We need to all get together again for some WC Qualifiers. Belgium is going to be good.
Ya my stupid hotel closed at 1am every night and those italian fools kept us locked up hoping we would cause some violence so they could justify keeping us there for 3 hours. 5 minutes after the violence/arrests they let us go. I think it was Dule and me that saw some Serbs* trying to break a gate down away from where the rest us were and thats when the riot squad rushed in and attacked hoping to get Serbs to retaliate. I do not think the Italians fans were going to be a problem, Genoa is not known for having any ultras (which is probably why they did this game in Genoa and not in Rome/Milan/Naples)

*Italian agent provocateurs

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was a group of Italians across the road throwing shit. That one group of Serbs smashed the gate and that was the cue for the riot police outside of the gates to rush in and beat everything - that was also the cue for those riot police in front of us to rush us and start swinging. I knew it was going to kick off - was just a matter of time.

·
Registered
14,415 Posts
wicked thread:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funniest bit is when Krle got chased around the buses by the baton wielding cops. Skillfully though he returned to the pack. :thumbsup:

Oh actually the funniest bit is when Dule dived through the railing inside the stadium. Died of :howler:

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
:howler: Seems like you guys had one hell of a time :D

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To be honest, it's nearly 2 years old we've all talked loads about Genoa on here. I just saw these pics recently, which is why I thought they needed to be shown cause they are awesome.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
The riot squad was on the other side of that gate the Serbs* tried to break down. Thats when they rushed in that gate and beat down other Serbs and the riot squad at the main entrance rushed to flank them from behind. The pink markings is where we were when Renfrum ended up getting whacked.

*Italian agent provocateurs.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That is actually a brilliant piece of surveillance. :howler:

So anyway, what you are saying is exactly what I said.

This may be your greatest post ever - I can just imagine a ticking 24 clock going on as you are providing Bauer with some intel.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Btw, you should have made the Italian riot cops brown, because they are pieces of govno.

·
Registered
11,691 Posts
That is actually a brilliant piece of surveillance. :howler:

So anyway, what you are saying is exactly what I said.

This may be your greatest post ever - I can just imagine a ticking 24 clock going on as you are providing Bauer with some intel.
:doh: except Renfrum is suppose to be "Incognito" (Krle's kum)

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I was at the square but then went back to my hotel to put on jeans cuz it was chilly. When i went back everyone was gone :cry: and thats when I met up with you and the brothers from Slovenia. We were going to take the bus and got on it but it was too slow and we got off and walked the rest of the way.

Bogdanov and his crew were playing with flares right outside those gates, then they probably got the signal from the italians that the garden scissors were safe in the washrooms and they made their way in. You guys all went before me and then Bogdanov and those 5 or so other guys rushed in. I was not allowed to enter at that point and was getting pushed into the gates with lots of guys trying to grab my ticket to scan themselves in. The security opened up their flag or banner or whatever they had and barely searched them. Security then let them go in and searched me for a good 5 minutes :scared: after re-opening the gate. At that point Bogdanov and his crew were nowhere to be seen. You enter the stadium, on the left was a small hallway that leads to the washroom and straight ahead of you is the entrance to the stands. We got in and a minute later Bogdanov and the crew came in and right away boosted him up on the glass and he first tried to further rip a hole that was already in the netting, they then tossed him those garden scissors to cut the net.
:eek:

Damn, I seriously need to lay off the weed, I can't seem to remember half of what you wrote.

I just recall getting in, trying to go upstairs, only to be guided back down. And Incog and my other mate weren't with us at that point right?

What you said about Bogdanov and co barging in is very familiar though. Immediately they started bragging how the game wouldn't be played and with the tools they had, you just knew they were being serious. :D

Oh and btw, you reminded me of the Slovenian Serbs. :howler: That one guy was crazy, asked like a zillion questions at once, but a real legend.

Funniest bit is when Krle got chased around the buses by the baton wielding cops. Skillfully though he returned to the pack. :thumbsup:

Oh actually the funniest bit is when Dule dived through the railing inside the stadium. Died of :howler:
lol at Dule, shame I missed that.

I (along with a group of Serbs) was actually chased into the area CSI RB marked as where Bogdanov got searched. But I immediately realised staying there would be suicide, so to speak. So me and some other dude rushed out of there, avoiding the pendrek hits by millimetres. :angel:

The riot squad was on the other side of that gate the Serbs* tried to break down. Thats when they rushed in that gate and beat down other Serbs and the riot squad at the main entrance rushed to flank them from behind. The pink markings is where we were when Renfrum ended up getting whacked.

*Italian agent provocateurs.
lol at Renfurm (I met him at the U21 EC btw), but :howler: at your explanation and maps. Excellent summary bro. :thumbsup:

I doubt it will ever be like this again. But with Serb fans you never know.

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CSI RB

1 - 20 of 38 Posts