Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the begginin I want to say that for now I have only the photos of our fangroup from Kosova (Dardanet - Prishtina). Fotos from other grups, players, match and so...maybe ill find some later

6 am in Prishtina, before we took the road

Me and some other guys from group in Durres beach, we came to meet our players, they were practicin in morning

...headin to stadium

...in center

...in from of stadium

This is the time when players camed into the field

...same

...same

For now only these... some friends are uploadin the other photos. Ill post them when ready.

· Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
galatasaray-fr said:
Who will pay you the plane ? In Turkey, we never become such helps... :(
Ok I will answer.

For our fangrup from Kosova is hard to make the trip if we dont have sponsor, we usualy do have sponsors.
For us, a trip to Albania, tickets, Hotel and all that may cost a lot, and many fans could not afford that....therefore we usualy have sponsors, who pays us Bus and Tickets, while Hotel and the rest you have to spend on your own.
So thats what we do, so for Turkey we will make contacts with some AvioCompanys and see if we can make a deal so we get free plane, even if not im sure there will be albanians present, not organized but sure there will few people.

· Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I had to find this thread just to post a pic of that night. We didnt have this earlier, seems that someone made this photo and later uploaded it in one website.

I had one of those blue ones :shades:

cant wait for the next Home game

· Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
:proud:

unforgetten moment !!

Se un e dua, se une e dua...se une e dua SHQIPERIN !!!
la la laaa laaa Shqipria - Shqipria !!!

:proud:

oj Shqipri mos u tut, se Kosova osht BARUUUUUUUUT !

:boxing:

· Registered
10,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Tifozat Kuq e Zi made the flag, I mean they ordered it and some company made it.

wonderful moment, at the same time we were firin all those pyrotecnic stuf behind the goal ! beutiful view !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.