Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no matter who'd the coach be....no matter how much the money that player would cost...no matter whether that player would be available or not...no matter what position he plays as...the player can be a superstar... :D

just pick one player who u think could help this team right away...and state the reason...tell us our current weakness and state why u think that player could help us...

i hope u r not gonna say cambiasso... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,219 Posts
If It´s any player I would Chose Ronaldinho Gaucho.

If it´s any possible player I say Cassano

A bargain Deal Alex.

What Will happen? Who Knows, not even Moratti. :)
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SAC, if money is not an issue, then who would u want, totti or cassano??
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Handoyo said:
Cambiasso or Matuzalem

:pp
:howler:

it's better than gresko or guly... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,219 Posts
Despite what other fans think, we are in great need of a Superstar. Problem is not many guys would like to join us either.
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
jack goff said:
Despite what other fans think, we are in great need of a Superstar. Problem is not many guys would like to join us either.
I've been preaching that from day 1.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats true...especially if we miss the CL...but i think if we get the money from real, we still can attract some nice players to join us...
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Carson35 said:
thats true...especially if we miss the CL...but i think if we get the money from real, we still can attract some nice players to join us...
Just make them give us Zidane. I'll be happy.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pulsar36 said:
Just make them give us Zidane. I'll be happy.
i like zidane...but i don't really like players who are old...zidane is not too old but i'd rather take a young player...like aimar, cassano...

that means that i would rather real to pay us money and then we use the money to buy who we want...
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
Carson35 said:
i like zidane...but i don't really like players who are old...zidane is not too old but i'd rather take a young player...like aimar, cassano...

that means that i would rather real to pay us money and then we use the money to buy who we want...
True, but the moves he has are too good. ONe second you know where the ball is, the next second you realize he just passed it to his left. Wow....:)
 

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
Joined
·
45,797 Posts
I forgot. This money won't mean anything since the appeal will take months. Basically, we won't be seeing it anytime soon.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pulsar36 said:
True, but the moves he has are too good. ONe second you know where the ball is, the next second you realize he just passed it to his left. Wow....:)
i agree...zidane is probably the best dribbler in the world...but the fact is he is 32 (or almost)...he still can perform at the high level...but how long he can maintain at that level? probably 2-3 years...let say if we have the money to get aimar...how old is aimar?? just 24, 25...he can play at least for 10 years...even if he failed in serie A, u still could sell him...but i don't think u could sell zidane (at age 33, 34) for a high price...i don't think roman is that stupid to spend that much on zidane...
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bailemos said:
Pele, in his best years :tongue: Nobody else could take this impossible mission single handedly :D
well, i'd also take maradona without belly (in his old days at napoli)... :D
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
VALERON, most underrated player. I havent seen him play a bad game. He is at the same time low profile and humble.
 

·
XT Post Number King
Joined
·
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Adriano10 said:
VALERON, most underrated player. I havent seen him play a bad game. He is at the same time low profile and humble.
not many players from spain have succeeded in serie A...u think valeron could do it???
 
1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Top