Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fans have been asked to take a look at the 11 different Kit designs Umbro created for BESIKTAS and pick the ones they think our team should be wearing next year!

This is great, I think it's awesome that6 the club is asking usto vote and pick our favorite jersey design!

Cast your vote:

http://www.besiktasjk.com.tr/tr/haberler.php?h_no=5152

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS: Fener and GS fans...Don't you dare go there and vote for the ridicolous orange design, or I"ll hunt each one of you down personally :howler:

·
Administrator
25,381 Posts
102 ;)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
D-lite said:
PS: Fener and GS fans...Don't you dare go there and vote for the ridicolous orange design, or I"ll hunt each one of you down personally :howler:
Shouldn't of said that to me, I'm going to bombard them with different emails now :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Wow these designs suck. I expected much better from Umbro and I sure as hell didn't expect ORANGE!!

UMBRO managed to fuk up the classic black and white striped jersey.. congratulations! Take a look at design number 074: http://www.bjk.com.tr/tryonetim/medya.php?rn=4128&tipi=B .... I hate the sleeves with the fading of color. They should be solid black IMO. They also used the "fading" in numbers 102 and 110. They used that style during the 02/03 season and those jerseys looked disgusting.

Damn man I thought Umbro would atleast do a decent job. Since there is no turning back my top 3 choices would have to be:
1.) 105 - http://www.bjk.com.tr/tryonetim/medya.php?rn=4132&tipi=B
2.) 111 - http://www.bjk.com.tr/tryonetim/medya.php?rn=4138&tipi=B
3.) 074 - http://www.bjk.com.tr/tryonetim/medya.php?rn=4128&tipi=B

Let's see how the jerseys will look once the sponsor's logos are on them.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
It's definitely good that the team is taking the fans choices into consideration... I just wish there were better choices. Honestly, the team's uniform should be the least of Besiktas' worries right now. I care much more about what the hell is going to happen next year and which players we are going to transfer.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Well you defo getting rid of JuanFran :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
No. 105, 108 and 109, eleven Darth Vaders on the pitch with a mask, join the dark side MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA..... :devil:

Ok, back to reality....I would like to see No: 111 and Sony as a sponsor, reminds me of good old times.... :proud:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Ok, so I didn't vote for it but still can't help asking WTF the orange idea came from? So much for that erkek adam renkli takim tutmaz slogan, man you can't get much more colourful then orange :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
The orange is for the secret register the club are gathering in order to identify the Fener, GS supporters. Everyone voting for that one will reveal themselfs.... :D

·
Registered
59,143 Posts
what's wrong with the color Orange you useless barman :mad:

actually it could have had a link since Besiktas apparantly wanted Co Adriaanse for their managerial spot too along with West Ham :)D) but it looks like he'll be going to FC Porto instead.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude don't rub it in. :D

Red makes sense because it was our original colour until the club made it black because we lost the war in the Balkans...

But i have NO IDEA what this orange jersey is about!
Unless they're pulling a prank on us :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yasko said:
The orange is for the secret register the club are gathering in order to identify the Fener, GS supporters. Everyone voting for that one will reveal themselfs.... :D
hahaha good one :howler:
And it will also help us find out iof Wally voted or not :D

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I`ll tell you, if the orange makes to the shops, i´m gonna send a e-mailbomb to bjk.org and crash their site.... :tongue:

Our board probably tries to do like Man Utd, a new retard color every season on away games in order to sell more jerseys. The problem is that our supporters are probably one of the most cheap(cimri) ones in the world :pp I dont think anyone will buy those jerseys... :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Erkek adam Portakal formali takim tutmaz..... :howler: :dielaugh:

Wallace, there's nothing wrong with Orange or in fact oranges which are a major produce of my motherland Cyprus (along with Olives, figs and halloumi) :proud: :D But BJK fans have a famous slogan saying something along the lines of, "real men don't support colourful teams". So the irony in seeing them in Orange would be huge :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No Besiktas supporter would buy anything other than Black and White or maybe some red in it because that was our original colour, but that's it. If they ythink they can sell orange, they'r eout of their minds.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Jemster said:
Erkek adam Portakal formali takim tutmaz..... :howler: :dielaugh:
:( :cry:

D-Lite hocam, burda fener macindan önce Piskolojik savas yurutyorlar bizi moralman cökertmek icin! :D

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jemster said:
But BJK fans have a famous slogan saying something along the lines of, "real men don't support colourful teams". So the irony in seeing them in Orange would be huge :D

Sana o zevki vermeyecegiz :D

Allahim yuzumu kara cikartma :D:D

1 - 20 of 53 Posts