·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Nice pic. :cool:

Also, nice Guinness standing in front of you ;) :lick:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
It also seems to me that either a) you've had one too many pints that night/day or b) she's a better drinker than you because you have a cute red noise..:tongue:

You look like a very happy cute couple! All the best to both you!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
San Siro said:
It also seems to me that either a) you've had one too many pints that night/day or b) she's a better drinker than you because you have a cute red noise..:tongue:

You look like a very happy cute couple! All the best to both you!:thumbsup:

Cheers.;)
Had broken my nose 4 days earlier playing gaa. ouch

she's drinking baileys

we got so pissed that night and were the talk of the place for ages. That was the time i brought her to meet my family, they LOVED her!!!
And i look irish because........i am.....actually she's american from ohio. shes back there now but i'm going over for the summer in may...can't ****ing wait!!!

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Luckily, we've got Guinness Draught here. Tell her to keep a pint ready, so you can be the talk of the place for ages again. :D ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
nice pic, RK....your gal is hot... :drunk:

btw, RK, u do look a little bit like keane... :D

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
so irish ...Keane...the same thoughts came in my mind too,when i saw the pic!!:tongue:

Nice foto RK :cool:

Though,your girl is not such Irish...you can name her Greek/Mediteranean as well.;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
wow, Romulus, you have a very keen eye! I looked at the pic again and she does have that north-vietnamese / laotian look.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts