Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Juventus will not win in Piacenza because you need own goals from other teams to win and Piacenza is not going to give you any gifts because they are fighting relegation.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Thanks for stopping by Jenly. Your opinions are higly appreciated.

As for our match- it's very simple. It's a final, and we need to win to keep our hopes up.

I don't know if Montero will be ready, but other than that- we should be looking at a strong lineup. If Montero won't recover in time- Thuram may get a final chance to prove himself at the centre of defence, as Iuliano will propably miss the game with injury.

_____________Buffon_______________
Zenoni___Thuram___Ferrara___Pessotto
_____Conte___Davids__Zambrotta_____
___________<Nedved>______________
______Trezegol______Del Piero________

If Montero recovers, then Thuram takes Zenoni's place on the right back.

We're not the only ones with some problems though, as Piacenza will miss one of their influential players in Volpi who picked up a yellow card yesterday and will miss the game.

A must win game- and we ought to do it.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
i think we will win by one or two goals.
with a del piero in form and nedved back we will simply be too strong for piacenza

·
Registered
517 Posts
Luckely for us, Piacenza won yesterday, so they moved a little bit away from the heat of relagation.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Theop said:
There are big chances that Juventus will be defeated:dielaugh:
or not!

even if we did lose, it would pale in comparison to the embarassment you must have suffered ....

Inter 1 - 2 Atalanta :tongue:

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I'm amazed at the amount of Inter fans paying a visit to this forum, you're all more than welcome of course!:tongue:

A very tricky game awaits us. Piacenza, although fighting relegation, will feel they have nothing to lose. But we also need the points, and I expect us to match their determination and hopefully outcass them and claim victory.

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think Montero will be back until the Brescia game.

·
Registered
374 Posts
DOWN WITH HUBNER!!!:yuck:

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
:star:FORZA TREZ!!:star:
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i predict to win 4-0....;)

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
It's gonna be a hard-fought match since Piacenza will be looking for a draw.
They will defend and counterattack when they could.
I don't care what's the score is as long as we win!!!
Trez is a big doubt so I guess Lippi will play Zalayeta & Del Piero upfront.
1-0 or 2-0 for Juve.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Lippi backs Del boy Wednesday 17 April, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marcello Lippi believes that Alex Del Piero could make the difference for Juventus in the title chase.

The Italian international has been in great form in his last two Serie A games against Perugia and Milan. And Lippi maintains that he could inspire the Old Lady to a famous victory.

"All the leading sides have jokers in their pack. Inter have Ronaldo who on Sunday proved to be the match winner against Brescia. Roma are also playing well but we have Del Piero," he said.

"Alessandro is in great form and this is proof that individual players can have a massive importance in games. That’s why Ronaldo and Del Piero could prove decisive in the destination of the Scudetto."

Turning to Sunday’s fixtures which would seem to favour Juventus, Lippi remained cautious. "Inter and Roma have difficult games but we shouldn’t underestimate our match against Piacenza."

The Bianconeri and Inter didn’t play particularly well in the last round of the championship. A fact that Lippi believes is understandable.

"At this stage of the season all that matters are results and the three points. Sides are tired and have injuries to deal with. Putting on a spectacle is not as important as winning."

Juve play Piacenza on Sunday, while Inter are at Chievo and Milan play host to Roma.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I would like to see DP back in the role again. Cause, it was his last chance to prove that he's worth to keep and love by all fans.

And, Nyuka...:dazed: .. I can not believe you're say those words..
Aren't we try to prove them that they're wrong..But I know you're joking right??? :D

Geez.. Blueson, can't you take a joke and we do have moral

We do have moral.. cause we still have faith, guys..and from all fan.. I never thought you're gonna say that...:depress:

So...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: JUVE WILL WIN..
and if they don't.... say **** to the scudetto :kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I smell upset...

Piacenza wins:)

1 - 20 of 78 Posts