Xtratime Community banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
it´s easy mate. Go on the main page, find and Application form for Photo Contest, register yourself under your real-life name, post your Photo (it´s obligatory), then fill the 4-Page form, pass online IQ test (results shall be shown in your sig) and voilá, enjoy the Photo contest ! :happy:
I filled the 4-page form but could not provide the birth certificate they're asking. I guess I won't be able to join the contest. :(

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Real Name? Personal photo? IQ-test? birth certificate? for entering a photo contest? careful Sérisay.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Once in Syria I had to fill in form containing my mom's maiden name and other useless details, while buying a bus ticket.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
check out fotocommunity.com
from holiday pix, hobby photographs, professional ones or artwork it has everything. Also critical discussion about pics. Very recommendable website!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,215 Posts
Photography Thread

How do I take a picture like this? What kind of lighting should I use and where should the light come from? How do I make the background so dark and have the object so light? Can any SLR camera with normal 18-55 lens do this or do I need a lot of special equipment?

:hug:

·
Administrator
29,545 Posts
Moving here, where I am sure the Punkette will offer you a cozy room for your photos.

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #90

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Hi Experts, need your help. Little OT

I found a simple pic on the internet and want to make it into a poster. Life Size.

As the pixels are not sufficient, is there a way to enhance or upgrade it for a Poster. So that it will not look Blurry.

I assume there must be a way. What do you think

Thanks

·
Administrator
24,815 Posts
it would be a great pic without the rocket but with the rocket is simply magical , thnak u for sharing titty

81 - 98 of 98 Posts