Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where dyou here this from?
on official site, risdale has denied bidding for philips so...

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
the story for this was in the Sun and so I was not surprised in the least when I found out that it was not true.
As Loose said it has been denied by both camps with Risdale finding it very funny and Reid being a little pis*ed off about it.
He does raise a good point which is that there was no indication of this and it was a pure lie, how did they get away with it.

D

·
0 Posts
Although it was all false, Phillips should move to Leeds or to another big club, he's got enough potential.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yar
phillips does get great service from quinn, but imagine the service from bergkamp, kewell, scholes, giggs, bowyer...
40 goals/season?

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
662 Posts
Yea but don't forget Sunderland weren't in Europe so Phillips was prepared for most of the Premier League games than other team's strikers. BUT of course Sunderland just got promoted and they did better than most ppl expected and Phillips definately deserved his goals and recognition.
I doubt Sunderland would want to sell him to any English teams in the near future, but he will surely benefit if he moves to a larger club and his ambition will probably see him want to move to another club.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

N

·
0 Posts
He shall never go to Leeds !!!!!!!!!!!

Tottenham is his home :)

------------------
Serhiy Rebrov !!

www.PerthGlory.net

1 - 7 of 7 Posts