·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
it looks good...well done, marky... ;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
u r welcome, marky... :)

so u live in phillpines?? u like the san jose earthquake??? u like landon donovan??? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes, I live in the Philippines...
I like San Jose Earthquakes mainly because of Landon Donovan;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
how did u know landon donovan??? and do u have Major League Soccer coverage in Phillipines??? ;)

btw, i live near san jose and i have been to the stadium to watch san jose earthquake play once... :) but in that game, donovan didn't play... :(

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
as we all know, Donovan was the Golden Ball winner on their 4th placer U-17 team in New Zealand...

we used to have MLS coverage here in the Philippines...:(
but now, ESPN Hong Kong doesn't cover MLS...:(

I laugh watching MLS trying to "Americanize Football" when MLS used to have the shoot-out...

but now...

MLS is on the right track...:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
ESPN Hong Kong??? they have that in Phillipines??? :confused:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure;) if it is Hong Kong or China but cable operators here in the Philippines get their ESPN feed from one of those countries...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
so u like argentina?? what do u think about them in the WC??? i kinda supported them too but i was very disappointed with their awful performance... :depress:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes, I like Argentina & I'm a big fan of Veron... I thought Argentina especially Veron will have a good showing in the Cup but...

against England, they played like they're not motivated or not in good condition... they pass very very soft balls... I was in my house watching that game... everytime they pass the ball, I was shouting "pass the ball a little bit stronger!!!";) ...

I think their tactics didn't work especially their team formation...
3-4-3...
I think if they prefer to use the 4-4-2 formation with Batistuta & Crespo as forwards, speedy wingers like Kily Gonzalez, Veron & Aimar as central midfielders they would have scored a lot:) ...

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
what do u think about zanetti?? i really like him a lot...he was the main reason why i supported argentina in the WC... :D:D:D but players like aimar and sorin are fun to watch...especially aimar...i like this kid...and what do u think about biesla?? do u think he should be fired???

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Javier Zanetti is a great and very experienced player...
he was the best Argentine player on the Argentina-Sweden match!!!

about Bielsa, he should be replaced!!!
I'm not a fan of his 3-4-3 formation!!!:)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
marky said:

about Bielsa, he should be replaced!!!
I'm not a fan of his 3-4-3 formation!!!:)
who should replace him then?? and what is your ideal lineup for argentina??

·
Registered
54 Posts
"pare" wut up!

can i join in? it looks like u two were just talking over the phone.

when i saw the tread "philippinese" it put a smile on my face, but then i thought..this isn't about abusayaf is it? as football is hardly known in our country. :depress:

but anyway, nice to have u here in xtratime.

i went part of my high school there and used to play for la salle. at that time we were rank number one in the nation, so i thought we were a bad ass team, until a foreign team from hong kong, they said they're not even a high caliber team in hong kong, came visited our school and played us. guess what.. they kicked our asses 8 to zero. mhennn.. after that game, i reallized, our country have a long way to go in football. i think dinosours will walk over again on this planet before we could get a taste of the world cup.

.. where do u play there?.. i was there in manila two years ago, and i had a hard time finding a football field to play in. not only that, but nobody seems to play football there anymore...or probably i just didn't find the right place?..maybe u could tell me where, so that next time i go back there, i know where to go to.

here in santa monica, it's not that hard to play football. during week ends, parks always fill with brazilians, italians, u name it, all kinds of people are there playing football.

so carson, if u happen to visit here, and wants to play, let me know.. that goes to u too, marky.

by the way carson, did u ever go to that karaoke place i told u?

hey.. ur inter is looking good! ronaldo is getting sharper! is morati really going to trade recoba for ronaldinho?..

i'd go for that deal men.. :)

i have to ask u something.. as a chinese, u are..aren't u? :)

since the olympics is going to be in china, would u rather hosting the world cup instead?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hi dragon...nice to meet u too... :D:D:D so u r from phillipines, rite?? i think phillipines is a cool place...but i have never been there b4...if i go, i'll definitely let u know...oh yeah, i love karaoke...every time i go back to Hong Kong (i was born in Hong Kong and i m chinese), i like to go to karaoke (a lot)...we have karaoke here in the US...but since i've been so busy at work, so i hardly have chances to go there... :(

yup...inter is really looking good...i heard that we wanted to trade recoba for ronanldinho...but IMO, ronaldinho wouldn't help us much since he is neither a left wing nor a a right wing...we need left wing and right wing...but a striker or a playmaker...so i don't think this trade could benefit us...i'd rather keep recoba...but i think we need to get a left wing and a right wing...coz recoba is not a natural left wing and conceicao simply has disappointed me so much...

i m so glad that 2008 olimpics is going to be in china...but honestly, i'd rather want to see that china hosting the WC...but it's not gonna happen...because the chinese NT did very poorly in this WC...and they still need to improve their team very much...unless they improve a lot, otherwise i don't see that they'll have any chance to be the hosting country...

it's nice to talk to u, man... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have added a men's national team page to my site...

go check it out guys...;)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
sure... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
new website address

hello guys:) ... I would like to inform you guys that I have transferred my website to another address...

http://www.philfootball.com/

I transferred it because of the limited web space & unreliable server my past website address have...

take a look at my site & PLEASE don't foget to sign in my guestbook...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts