Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody tell me something about this great monaco player??

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Phillipe christanval is a french player with 1.85m height and 76 kg. born in paris, 31 august 1978. he is monaco's defender with rafael marquez, willy sagnol and pablo contreras. unfortunately, he hasn't made any goals this season. compare with marquez who have made three goals...
christanval reported has a link with juve about his possibility in moving to juve next season!

-------------
if you want e-mail him, send it to [email protected] :) :) :)

[This message has been edited by bodat (edited 06-04-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is he black or white,i never seen him play?

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
well, actually i don't like talking about skin colour! but because you ask in a good way, i will answer that!
he's BLACK and his hair like jamaican singer, rasta? i am not sure about the term...

------------

[This message has been edited by bodat (edited 09-04-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have never seen an photo of him,and never seen him play.
do you think he will be called the new desailly if he joins milan?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
The player you described so brillianlty bodat is exactly as you said.,The problem is that his name is Martyn Djetou,everybody call himthe next Dessailly but I think he will be the next N'Gotty.If you know what I mean...

Crystanval is a libero.A good libero.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
why it has to be martin djetou? both of them are very different. djetou plays in midfield recently and christanval plays as center-back!!!
i don't know about his possibility to milan, because i never heard that kind of rumour...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts