Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rei Brasileiro
Joined
·
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another knee surgery, another month out. When he comes back would he even know how to run?

Is it time to move on with the eager anticipation we have for him? Or does that last another like... 4 years or something? Thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,556 Posts
Ganso is just abnormally talented. I don't think something like this will hold him back much in terms of his footballing prowess and talent. He's 22, he'll explode soon enough...
 

·
The one who was Bella
Joined
·
20,196 Posts
It's not like he got injured - it's a minor surgery to be done for players who had the big injury he's had in the past, and do it to return to 100% fit without any pain.

They just choose to do it right now and not in the summer like it usually happens, cause you have a few weeks off the Libertadores till the semi final (he'll play today) - and you got the Olympics in the summer.. so right now in that small 2 weeks window it's the best time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
Where will he go this summer?

Unwilling to extend his contract, Santos own 45%, DIS own the other 55% and want to sell him abroad.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top