Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on sunday the PFA decide their player of the season and out of six players it's a great testament to man utd that three of them are man utd players. the selected six are RVN, keano, becks, henry, pires and hasselbaink. notably there aren't any scousers, no idea why. personally i think hasselbaink is the most deserving winer, as he's been the best striker by far in the EPl this season scoring stacks of fantastic goals, especially considering his midfield is nowhere near the standard of the united or arsenal lot.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Beefy said:
on sunday the PFA decide their player of the season and out of six players it's a great testament to man utd that three of them are man utd players. the selected six are RVN, keano, becks, henry, pires and hasselbaink. notably there aren't any scousers, no idea why. personally i think hasselbaink is the most deserving winer, as he's been the best striker by far in the EPl this season scoring stacks of fantastic goals, especially considering his midfield is nowhere near the standard of the united or arsenal lot.
It's a 'kin hard one.

My top 4 would be Ruud, Keano, Pires and Henry.

Hard to tell between them really.

·
International
9,526 Posts
Re: Re: PFA Award

Liebero said:

It's a 'kin hard one.

My top 4 would be Ruud, Keano, Pires and Henry.

Hard to tell between them really.
Personally, I'd like to see Keano get it, but I'm guessing Pires is a good shot.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think Pires will win, although all six are world class players. I can't wait to see Ruud next year considering this has been his 'settling in' season!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
I think Pires will win it BUT id like Ruud to win it afta he has had a magical FIRST season for UTD and that would mean a lot to him!

GO RUUD!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so no one fancies jimmy's chances.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
he's only really been amazing for the second half of the season and the same can be said of pires. van nistelrooy hasn't done enough to win it and jimmy's been reasonably consistant this season. henry has been better and i'm undecided on keano.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts