Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up to now was only 6 thousand tickets sold. Slovak fans seeming to be a bit overloaded with top-events. Tomorrow´s gameday will bring the decision. No matter of attendance, this game will be the most important game of Petrzalka´s history. I do expect tight result, 1:0 or 2:1. Hopefully reserve of Internazionale will be able to steal some points from Rangers.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I think that Artmedia have a good chance to play european football next year :) Rangers and Porto have been disappointing this season in Europe.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Big game. We need the 3 points. Inter only needs to get a draw with Rangers to help us, and I think they'll do at least that.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Shit! :frustrat: :angel: :cry: ,guess that for the second time in my life i will be supporting Porto,realy Portugal needs points,we are been pathetic this year :rolleyes: ,so Força Porto. :finger: :cry: :tongue:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Today most important game in history of Artmedia !!! Good luck !!! :) You have support of whole Europe :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Poland-Cement said:
Today most important game in history of Artmedia !!! Good luck !!! :) You have support of whole Europe :)
i´m not sure about it, at least half of glasgow & porto thinks something different :D

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well It seem I'll be standing in the rain or snow tonight, but I don't care. I'm going to watch artmedia win.
Eventhiugh the weather is somewhat discouraging.

Well thanks for the support and may the better side win tonight :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Actually I hope one thing, that either you or Porto wins, and Rangers will be out... but that's unlikely as Inter sent a 'B-team', which should mean as well the maximum for Petrzalka should be the third place, but you'll never know... good luck!

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
If we don't make it I hope Petrzalka do :thumbsup: Co Adriaanse is an asshole who deserves no success.

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Kajoo said:
i´m not sure about it, at least half of glasgow & porto thinks something different :D
Yes, cos the other half of Glasgow and Porto supports Boavista and Celtic :D

ANYWAY GO ARTMEDIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Still 0-0, we have been the better team so far.

My god, Vascak just had the biggest chance of the game, and he missed an open goal. :scared: If we don't score on that, it's going to be tough. :depress:

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
I still cannot believe he didn't call that handball in the penalty box.

We should have had a penalty!

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Unbelievable. How did Bostingwa only get a yellow for that foul? Should've been a straight red! :veiled:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts