Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can this guy play hard the entire game just once? He's the most intermittent player I've ever watched. He's supremely talented with great speed and a very good outside shot but he shows up in flashes. My pateince is running thin with him.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
That guy need a kick in the butt, i can stand his attitude.

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Personally, I think he's not good enough to be hated. He started very well, but he's very irregular. I thought he was going to make a greater impact. Some people compared him with King Hristo Stoitchkov... maybe Petrov is as mad as Hristo, but there's no way to compare both.

I think Petrov failed... at least, he didn't reach the expectations created on him.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Koeman4 said:
Personally, I think he's not good enough to be hated. He started very well, but he's very irregular. I thought he was going to make a greater impact. Some people compared him with King Hristo Stoitchkov... maybe Petrov is as mad as Hristo, but there's no way to compare both.

I think Petrov failed... at least, he didn't reach the expectations created on him.
I think his perceived value by other teams is much higher than his actual value since they only see the spectacular plays. Maybe we should just sell him.

·
Registered
6,388 Posts
Koeman4 said:
i am not sure what exactly were the expactations for Petrov-he was known just as a fast winger with a good cross and imo Atletico got exactly this form him-speed and crosses- he is third in the assist ranking of the season in primera division

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Andrey said:
i am not sure what exactly were the expactations for Petrov-he was known just as a fast winger with a good cross and imo Atletico got exactly this form him-speed and crosses- he is third in the assist ranking of the season in primera division
I think he is doing a great impact ... just remember our last left wings ...
Nano, Musampa, etc ...

He is pure class and a great assist man ...

Usually he also scores a lot but this season Maxi has to make goals ...

But I know he will be even better next season!

You all will see!

Husky

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i like him alot in the beginer but now he make me upset.....i only like him when he kill oleguer :D :D

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Look at Luque I mean when a foreign player no matter the tallant goes to a different leage he is unable to make an impact even if he has imense tallant. The first half of the season Ronaldihno was in Barca he wasnt making alot of waves it took Davids to really utilise Dihno to play his best games. If you dont like Petrov sell him to us for half the price you paid. But overall I think you are a bit funny Kezmen and Torres have not been prolific this season ,I have watched alot of matches and both miss alot of chances ,sure Kezmen misses a whole lot more then Torres but as far as I can see your whole team is underproforming. Perhaps you shouldnt have the expectations of Petrov being as important to you as he was in Wolfsburg from the first season, give him time La Liga is very different from the German Leage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts