Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe a bit early to start the thread. But I'm pretty pumped up about this. Who else is pumped up?

Come on PRK Hekari United! Make Oceania proud.

The Papua New Guinean champions have strengthened their defense by signing シュタルフ悠紀 from SC Idar-Oberstein. So I think they have a shot at winning this one.

·
Greta joke sharer
23,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Random fact about Petroleum Resources Kutubu Hekari United Football Club's midfield dynamo Pita Baleitoga (from Wikipedia):

Baleitoga is the Captain of the Fiji national team, and scored what is arguably the most crucial goal ever scored in Fiji's International history, by scoring a game winner 15 minutes into the second half of the game taking place at that time.
I haven't been able to find any information regarding what the game taking place at that time might have been.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I love Wikipedia or it's brilliant factoids like that. 4 reelz

Yeah, gotta be behind Petroleum Resources Kutubu Hekari United against the giants from UAE, hope the underdog triumphs here.

Thing I like most about Petroleum Resources Kutubu Hekari United Football Club is the diversity of the squad. Sure, there's a lot of Papuans in there, but there's guys from Fiji and the Solomons too, plus how can you forget Yuki Richard Stalph, the German who is one of the most feared fullbacks in Oceania and really should be getting capped for his country. Damn Europe-centric coaches :(

·
Greta joke sharer
23,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Petroleum Resources Kutubu Hekari United Football Club lost 0-3. What a let down.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Take it シュタルフ悠紀 hasn't helped us then? :(

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
Is he Japanese? This loss saddens me now.

·
Registered
44,305 Posts
Is he Japanese? This loss saddens me now.
Jeezus, you're like the opposite of King Midas when it comes to posting. Every thread you post in turns to shit.

Now GTFO, so we Petroleum Resources Kutubu Hekari United Football Club fans can mourn this loss.

·
Second Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
10,622 Posts
I was mourning with you. Way to go, you elitist. Chasing away new fans. But FINE!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I was mourning with you. Way to go, you elitist. Chasing away new fans. But FINE!
Just a glory hunter anyway, not like the rest of originals. :proud:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts