Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys (and girl),
We need to put together a petition to show our support to the idea of Luce coming to our NT.
I forgot the name of that website, where we had that petition against Urs Meier. Do you guys remember the name??
It should say something like this:

I support Lucescu's return to Romania's NT. He is the only one that can rebuild our national team and qualify us to the WC in Germany.
Iordanescu is a good coach, but not the best choice for our NT at the moment!
To: Mircea Sandu, president of Romanian Football Federation:
Please find the common sense within you to call Lucescu to our NT before it's too late! If not him then WHO ELSE??? If not now then WHEN???

Somebody should also translate this into Romanian.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Is this proper grammer?

Sunt de acord cu revenirea lui Lucescu la nationala. El este singurul care poate sa reconstruiasca nationala noastra si sa ne califice la Cupa Mondiala din Germania. Iordanescu este un antrenor bun dar nu ofera cea mai buna solutie pentru nationala in acest moment!!!
Domnule Mircea Sandu:
Va rugam, incercati sa aveti incredere in noi toti, si chemati-l pe Lucescu la nationala pina nu este prea tirziu. Daca nu el atunci cine altcineva??? Daca nu acum atunci CIND???

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Petition to Bring Lucescu to our NT!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/

I posted it but apparently it's not working. I got this message after completing the forms:

We are in the process of performing server upgrades for PetitionOnline. In order to preserve the integrty of our data we are unable to accept new signatures or create new petitions during the upgrade process.
We expect to be up, running, and better than ever shortly. Please check back soon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Does anybody have other ideas?

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Flood FRF's mailbox? FAO: Mircea Sandu?
Nobody listens to those petitions anyway and people tend to write stuff like "Kill Sadaam" on them anyway, and some use them like forums.

The speil is gramatically correct, but I suggest "suntem" on the first line to show that it isn't only a few people who want Lucescu.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Raven said:
Flood FRF's mailbox? FAO: Mircea Sandu?
They don't care, they just delete the msg...We're better off contacting Gazeta, to let them know

Nobody listens to those petitions anyway and people tend to write stuff like "Kill Sadaam" on them anyway, and some use them like forums.

Raven said:
I suggest "suntem" on the first line to show that it isn't only a few people who want Lucescu.
I guess I could say that, but with each petition, the statement applies to each individual...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
lupisor lupetto said:
I'll get Romfotbal to start this petition. As for the message, I'll try to write one in Romanian.
I don't think news distributors should be biased, it doesn't look proffessional in my opinion. Its your choice though, obviously. :)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lupisor lupetto said:
I'll get Romfotbal to start this petition. As for the message, I'll try to write one in Romanian.

Great Idea! :thumbsup:

Raven said:
I don't think news distributors should be biased, it doesn't look proffessional in my opinion. Its your choice though, obviously. :)
RomFotbal is more of a fan website rather than an incorporated news distributor. Lupi is the owner, so it's up to him in the end...
I think it would be agood idea! He can get more ratings on his site too!:cool:

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GloryHunter said:
RomFotbal is more of a fan website rather than an incorporated news distributor. Lupi is the owner, so it's up to him in the end...
I think it would be agood idea! He can get more ratings on his site too!:cool:
Yeah, you're right I guess. :irritate: :)
And also, we'd get loads more signatures than just off XT. And when everyones done signing, we can send the url to FRF and they can read each sign to Sandu. :)

By the way, GSP reports Iordanescu has said he will step down if its for the good of Romanian football. He also thinks Dragomir's opinions were set up by Gigi Becali (is this the Steaua owner or the agent? What the other becali's name, I always get confused. :eek: ) to get him off the job. 94% of voters think Lucescu should be given the job.

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Too late, apparently Mircea Sandu came up with the actual contract. Nothing can be done as long as there is a contract.
We'll have to put up with this situation again.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
GloryHunter said:
Too late, apparently Mircea Sandu came up with the actual contract. Nothing can be done as long as there is a contract.
We'll have to put up with this situation again.
What, a signed one, by Iordanescu? :eek:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Raven said:
What, a signed one, by Iordanescu? :eek:
It looks sketchy though, it's not dated, and it's not registered officially with some labour ministry (or sth like that), and sandu nervously seemed to be making things up about the contract as he went along. GSP is speculating that it was made up yesterday morning after the whole weekend debacle.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Iodanescu went 2 months as boss without contract in 2002. His departure is getting closer and closer...

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Lucescu might quit turkish football after 5 Besiktas players were sent off today vs. Samunspor. Besiktas lost 4-1 and Pancu scored, then was sent off. The match was abandoned. Lucescu said he hates this in Turkish football (that the refs take sides) and had similar problems at Galatasaray. This could mean he is coming to NT!!! :happy:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Raven said:
Lucescu might quit turkish football after 5 Besiktas players were sent off today vs. Samunspor. Besiktas lost 4-1 and Pancu scored, then was sent off. The match was abandoned. Lucescu said he hates this in Turkish football (that the refs take sides) and had similar problems at Galatasaray. This could mean he is coming to NT!!! :happy:
Did he actually say he might leave?
That would be great...but at the same time, Iordanescu will not give up the NT that easily...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts