Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deschamps, for god sake ! don't be an ass and call back benzema, he is our best striker.

who do agree with me ?

·
Administrator
52,169 Posts
Yeah easily your best striker, nowhere even close to him.

Btw, is his court case done? The stink of the scandal has died down?

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah easily your best striker, nowhere even close to him.

Btw, is his court case done? The stink of the scandal has died down?
he has been cleaned of the charges against him.
the problem is nomore this story. the problem is that he said that deschamps didn't select him because the pressure of racist people.
seems deschamps don't forgive.

·
Administrator
52,169 Posts
Oh I recall that, that was a very stupid thing to say really.

Yeah I very much doubt Deschamps will recall him. And not sure if anyone will stick out their neck for him due to those allegations about a teammate, even if charges been dropped, he was most likely involved somehow in betraying his own teammate.

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
benzema has been stupid, sure thing. but i don't think he is a bad guy, just a stupid guy.
that said, if we considere just the sportive behaving, he is more than clean.

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wonder what this match against the dutch will going.
mbappé doesn't play currently with monaco, same with giroud in arsenal.
what a disgrace.

·
Administrator
52,169 Posts
You will not fail to qualify IMO, relax, you will go through. Btw I was in the Sweden - France game few months back, MERCI LLORIS :howler: We sang that nonstop after that game. Deschamps is a really mediocre coach, I have no idea why he starts Sissoko, he is shit.

Btw, I'm excited to see Fekir back in NT, I really like that alot, rate him over Lacazzette, Coman and even Dembele, so hope he stays healthy and regains his awesome form before.

Deschamps said he wont call up Dembele because he isnt training during his boycott for transfer, but said its fine calling up Mbappe for his transfer boycott too, because he is atleast training while in odds with his club.

Btw, how insane is it if he goes to PSG?

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if mbappé goes to PSG, i stop to watch french ligue:D

you saw the match against sweeden ? so, you see why i am worried...

fortunately i think like you that fékir will be very usefull, he is so talented.

·
Registered
55,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm...
you treat him like he had commited a murder. his crime is to have followed his friend from lyon who is a bad guy. bad influency.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts