Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing more needs to be said. The evidence is there. And frankly, its getting really fukin annoying to keep responding to that little kid. So I suggest that if you are in favor of such a move, or a similar move by management to tell him to keep it under control here, then please post here. No Insults are necessary, we jsut want to voice the power of the people. And I guarantee a Mod/Admin will listen to the power of the people and give a warning/ban/whatever needs to be done.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I am not too pleased with the quality of Schumy's posts. He pretty much always states the obvious and his latest comments about this forum being poor quality were rather aggravating. The strange thing is that numbers suggest that the Inter forum is the most active in Xtratime and despite its supposed porr quality he still visits and regularly posts here.

I believe a ban would be too harsh. But then come to think of it, given maybe that is what he needs to put him in his place and make him think before he posts. I will be interested to hear from the other posters but at the same time, he does provide us with much entertainment and ridiculing him has become part of the regular INTERaction that takes place on this forum.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
This is an issue that needs to be addressed by the FM's in the proper forum.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Nothing more needs to be said. The evidence is there. And frankly, its getting really fukin annoying to keep responding to that little kid. So I suggest that if you are in favor of such a move, or a similar move by management to tell him to keep it under control here, then please post here. No Insults are necessary, we jsut want to voice the power of the people. And I guarantee a Mod/Admin will listen to the power of the people and give a warning/ban/whatever needs to be done.
Look whos' talking you're the feaking clueless kid,Keep it under control yes the evidence is there you have started everything so it's no bloody surprise is it.Who tried to be reasonable and who started being a smartarse?You're so clueless and now you need to make a stupid thread about it.You're even more stupid than I thought.
You want the respect of us and then you get it,Next of all when i try to strat honest discussions about Inter you turn on me for nothing.Why don't you take a good look at yourself brainless and see who's starting the real trouble.The insults were started by you so take a good look at the evidence sunshine and start to wake up a little bit because I can post where I want.
First of all Inter01 I'll say it again for you crystal clear so you may not have seen what I've stated,Now you get upset because we have a nice little joke and sensitive about the Inter jokes.Yet hang on when I come and try to be really nice and start a nice discussion you still start being like smartarses for nothing and Insulting and I'm the one who starts it all.show respect first if you want it back.
Look closely at the problems buddy and see where it starts,Pulsar maybe we could have a poll to rid you given your clueless comments seem to always drive people to sleep.Well what else do you ecpect from a gloryhunter like yourself?not much true at least you're having a go even though it's killing your little pea Brain. :rollani:

·
Registered
60,422 Posts
Did you just label an Interista as a gloryhunter ?

Now that's rich !

·
Registered
45,468 Posts
Schumy said:
Look whos' talking you're the feaking clueless kid,Keep it under control yes the evidence is there you have started everything so it's no bloody surprise is it.Who tried to be reasonable and who started being a smartarse?You're so clueless and now you need to make a stupid thread about it.You're even more stupid than I thought.
You want the respect of us and then you get it,Next of all when i try to strat honest discussions about Inter you turn on me for nothing.Why don't you take a good look at yourself brainless and see who's starting the real trouble.The insults were started by you so take a good look at the evidence sunshine and start to wake up a little bit because I can post where I want.
First of all Inter01 I'll say it again for you crystal clear so you may not have seen what I've stated,Now you get upset because we have a nice little joke and sensitive about the Inter jokes.Yet hang on when I come and try to be really nice and start a nice discussion you still start being like smartarses for nothing and Insulting and I'm the one who starts it all.show respect first if you want it back.
Look closely at the problems buddy and see where it starts,Pulsar maybe we could have a poll to rid you given your clueless comments seem to always drive people to sleep.Well what else do you ecpect from a gloryhunter like yourself?not much true at least you're having a go even though it's killing your little pea Brain. :rollani:
Further evidence. :dielaugh:

I'm in favour! But then again, you'd know that.

Hopefully, this thread will give Schumy a hint. And hopefully, Schumy will be able to take it. The operative word being 'hopefully', of course. ;)

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Schumy, what is the purpose of your posts? I mean is it just to get on me and the fellow Interisti or is it something of higher purpose.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Listen, ive been around here for a lot longer than most you guys here, and the way this forum is going aint good, we spend half our threads bashing Schumy, whether it is justified or not depends on who you listen to. I personally dont like what Schumy comes up with in this Inter forum, it is sometimes what you would call 'trash' posts and has nothing thoughtful, as much fury as I feel after reading some of the guys posts, and as much as I wish that he would leave our forum, I sometimes think that Schumy could offer something positive to this forum if he WANTED to offer something thoughtful which would be worth reading.

Schumy, i personally have nothing against you except the fact that some of your posts and threads are pretty stupid (honesty is needed sometimes), listen, i persoanlly would love u hanging around here if you started putting some real quality into your posts in this place.

Come on mate, lets make this place a great place where we can all read and post some quality thoughtful material mate.

:thmbup:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Accordingly... there is always the 'report post' (link) to be utilized... if necessary. OR to seek a mods attention onto that.

The 'people power' maybe a area to be considered, but in XT, it isnt about Voting, or Majority-win Type. Especially onto these sort of issues.. where there isnt something of a Fixed Rule on how one shld post his message. Of course, there are principles... but they are subjected to interpretations and very often opinions differ.

Maybe its better to have other approaches, to improve, than the all-or-nothing type.
Achieving results, if that is the case, need not necessary be just plain Fist&guns.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Schumy said:
:rollani:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Adriano10 said:
Accordingly... there is always the 'report post' (link) to be utilized... if necessary. OR to seek a mods attention onto that.

The 'people power' maybe a area to be considered, but in XT, it isnt about Voting, or Majority-win Type. Especially onto these sort of issues.. where there isnt something of a Fixed Rule on how one shld post his message. Of course, there are principles... but they are subjected to interpretations and very often opinions differ.

Maybe its better to have other approaches, to improve, than the all-or-nothing type.
Achieving results, if that is the case, need not necessary be just plain Fist&guns.
I was waiting for the FM to review.

I agree this is not the forum where this should be discuss openly.
Please PM the FM/Cm/Admins and keep this out of public court.

I will close.

Che

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.