Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are against banning Andy Christ please sign below.

For those who don't know what happened let me explain.

1. The guy started a good thread
2. People started replying and in no time the thread was 60 pages long
3. The thread had no illegal pictures, no vulgar, no insults. Just a good and lively thread
4. The guy concluded with a very funny joke about a fictious person called TGO. Seriously no one can be banned for that

Why was the guy banned. Osman seriously need to apologise

P.S. I hope starting this thread does not warrant a ban :D What will I do without XT:cry:

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Yeah bring him back I say!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Why was the guy banned. Osman seriously need to apologise
Why Osman? Did Osman Ban AChrist... hmmm...

If he did there must be a very good reason.... since Osman can do NO-WRONG... and he never posts nor spew bs 24/7...

Therefore Calcio, you need to apologise for telling Os to apologise.

·
THE
14,712 Posts
Before I have my go on management, I'd like to see in that black list topic, why, for how long and by whom.

·
Registered
48,288 Posts
Before I have my go on management, I'd like to see in that black list topic, why, for how long and by whom.
He appeared in it, but then he was cancelled. Fishy if you listen to me... Luckily I had time to read: 2 months bar! We won't see Andy Christ till July 13!, one day before the Bastille Day. I'm pretty sue that someone in the management noticed it and preferred to cancel the post, because it looked like a sort of incitement to revolution.

·
1st Tier Poster
52,295 Posts
thanks for your support I was unbanned today! :party:

It shows that if we are united & stand up for our rights then the fascist hunta who runs this joint is powerless and has to accept our demands :)

G

·
:howler:

Good to see you, Andy, though.
Is Calcio now your bloodbrother since he freed you? :)

BTW the actual point of apologising hasn't been done yet! :angel:

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
Oh well any attempted trolling by which a person manages to activate trolls to work on his behalf is genius in my opinion. And taking it even further...

Ma olin valmis neid Kremli sabarakkudeks sõimama :)
:howler:

·
Registered
752 Posts
I cant believe what an issue it has become.Some wierd phuck started a seemingly legit thread that genuine football fans wanted to participate in and it turns out to be pisstake that isnt funny.I dont have a connection or some cheesy net friendship that alot of people have with eachother here, is this a "oh it's that rascal Andy Christ upto his old shenadigans again" moment or something.And it's somehow seen as funny.

Hire a Prostitute, most of you.

·
Premium Member
30,934 Posts
Calcio is jealous of Andy and trying to get the attention back to him again. But he better end this thread in a funny way.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
thanks for your support I was unbanned today! :party:
Where you banned for real? Or was it a joke? Must be a joke of course, the XT management can't even ban trolls like Incubo:rollani:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.