Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have a new one (Ze, I will go back to brazilian football news and stuff when the work which piled up while away is gone :) )

Hockey WM in Petersburg is around the corner. I just found out, Kafka, that we are in the same group in first round (plus Italy is there as well, Aquila) :)

Of course Italy and Austria are on the side of avoiding relegation. Let's hope we both stay in A and Japan has to go to B...

Germany just won B, but I still like us sending them to B at the last A-championship :)

My wishlist for the champion team goes like

Finnland (not only because of Kafka, but now even more than in recent years :) )

Canada

Sweden

USA

Czecks

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Ok, someone is going to have to explain this to me!!!! Baffled doesn't even come into it! :)

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Alexx, I'm going to Petersburg for some of the games. It's only a six hour train ride away from Helsinki.

Thanks for your support, we have a good chance at winning it all again. We lost last year in overtime and it was just too painful. In 1995 when we won the party was just incredible, probably the biggest party Finland has ever seen. :)

Our side's strength is speed. We are by far the fastest team there is. Canada is always very physical, Swedes very good tactically and Czechs and Russians very skillful.

My money's on a Finland-Sweden final with us winning of course. :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Natalya, this is ice-hockey talk. Probably not one of the most popular sports in England. However, there was once an englishman playing for my local team, WEV... :)

Kafka of course is very much into that, as Finnland is traditionally very strong at ice hockey. Pure world class.

The World Championships are starting next week in St. Petersburg and there are several first round groups. Group B features Finnland, Austria, Italy and a fourth team.

Italy for many years now is filling their team with italo-american and italo-canadien talent to play in a class of like 8th-12th best team in the world. Austria is among the same quality class, but with less import. Occasionally we have rather good talent. Biggest now seems to be a 16 year old boy named Oliver, who plays for Ilves Tampere in Finnland since last year.

Well that should explain it. However, according to me, ice hockey talk in a forum dedicated to brazilian football is prettey much selfexplanatory and logic... :) :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
É äïíô êíïò á ôçéíã áâïèô éøå-çïøêåõ âèô É ëéêå òáôøçéíã éô áíä ÍÖË ïí ÐØ ÑÏØÊÓ!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
As you can all see, Amo is rooting for the Finnish team, also. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
****! I wrote the previus post with greek fonts... :)thats what should be:

I dont know a thing about ice-hockey but I like watching it and NFL on PC ROCKS!

------------------

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Alexx, the fourth team is Slovakia, a good team with very high skill-level but not very physical. I think the Austrian team has a little chance of upsetting them with some tough checking. Hope so anyway :)

[This message has been edited by Kafka (edited 23-04-2000).]

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Amo, you must mean NHL. It DOES rock. As does real hockey, too. :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Aye! NHL

I always try to injure Bure but he always escape...bastard!

dont you guys hate him?

------------------

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
For scoring five goals against Finland in Olympic semi-final or for dating Anna Kournikova? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yeah I got really dissapointed when he scored that 5 goals against Finland.I couldnt sleep or eat for one week after the game.I was devastated and I was on the verge of suiciding...

OF COURSE FOR DATING ANNA KURNIKOVA!!!!!

who cares about Finland...

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
sweden will win i think!!!!!!
finland isn't that good

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
he's gonna marry her too
very sad

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Amo, I kinda knew your answer. That's what the :) was there for...

And Nick, no, no, no, no Sweden...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Oh ok, Ice hockey...never shown on TV here unless it is really late at night!

As for Kornikova's boyfriend/fiance all I know is that there is gonna be no wedding...he apparently cannot stand her mum and they've been fighting a lot...so Amo, Alexx and Kafka (spelt it right I think :)) you're all still in with a chance!!!

Nice greek by the way Amo!!! hehehe

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's Slovakia, Kafka, oh well. No chance for us or Italy. They will be just to strong :(

OK people, now I will try another magic trick. The task is to make this topic blossom before time (it will be time when Championship starts)

Here comes the trick: to be honest, I don't find Kournikova THAT sexy. And the same goes for that Jenny Lopez bimbo !

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ok,Alexx if one of them comes towards you saying "Hiiiiii there sweeeeete" and moves her hips and brests up and down you will deny,ok?

Look,Lopez is overrated,she has an exelent body but her face sux! I mean put a bag on her head and bring her on... :) BUT Kurnikova is a blonde angel.Top of the crop.Best of the best and even better.Champion.Quin.Top.

to put it simply:

THE BEST!

------------------

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK. First of all, Ze, read this as soon as possible and then lock Natalya's IP from that thread, cause it will let us look real cheap...

Amo, the point lies in your answer (we're not talking about real people, real caring, etc, Natalya, we're talking about sex goddesses,fantasies, etc, so pardon me...)

Neither Anna, nor Jenny can come to me shaking their breasts, they can shake their hips maybe, but not really their breasts. And you know why !

Of course Anna has an angel face, because she has the celebrity bonus. I know hords of friends who would call that angel face a angel face, but possibly a bit puffy, if it were the girl next doors. Get me right, Anna is very pretty & everything, but a sex godess is a sex goddess and not a very pretty girl. neither a sex goddess is a cocky person with a Versace handkerchief around her stong butt muscle like Jenny, if you aks me, my friend

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
As far as I remember I didnt call any of them sex goddess.Period.BUT thats what I like in Kurnikova,her style of a teenager (which on the same time pisses me of on Britney Spears-along with her crappy music) she is an athlete and not really into star stuff.She hadnt had any surgeries to improve her image (why should she? ;)) and she looks exactly like a girl I want to be.She COULD be the girl next door.

Maybe its the age thing...(we have almost the same I think)

(If you have seen "American Beauty",what do you think about the two girls over there?)

------------------

1 - 20 of 195 Posts