Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
What I know from him is that there is a lot of mixed toughts about his talents. Some say he is the French Edgar Davids, others say his talent is overrated.

But he is a left footed player who can play either defense nidfielder, left wing back or sweeper. He was born 9-4-1979.
Played for Bordeaux before moving to Marseille.

His haircut is cool tough :cool:
He looks like a ganster rapper............

I'd say he is worth 18 mill.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
he's defenitely worth the money,he's cool,he's good and he's awesome.
how is it going who's gonna get him,fiorentina,inter,milan or napoli or even parma?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well to answer your question a bidding war between Fiorentina and AC Milan is expected for his services and marsielle really doesn't want to give him up. But money dictates all

I am sure you all saw the report of 'Franza' coming to replace Bati....All I know is he is 24 and we offered 30 billion lira 15/16 million, which if he is the really deal would be pretty good with a five year contract..

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
I like Luccin alot. The Davids comparison is actually quite accurate, as he is a strong ball winner but also has excellent technique. I don't know about the 18 million though..What currency are we talking here?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw it listed as 100 million francs, which translates to approx 10 million pounds or 17.4 million US

I think that would be a great price for a 21 year old who is being compared to Davids

1 - 6 of 6 Posts