Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Former HJK Helsinki hero Peter Kopteff made his home debut for Viking last night against Moss. Kopteff came on as a sub in the 52nd minute when the visitors Moss were leading 1-0. A fantastic performance by Kopteff gave Viking a 4-1 victory. He has apparently chosen as the man of the match. He assisted fellow Finnish international, Toni Kuivasto's 2-1 goal in the 63rd minute & showed some very skillful football.

It looks like Kopteff has regained his form and that he will become a fantastic player for Viking like he was for HJK.

It seems like Viking is very interested in HJK players as they have signed :
Hannu Tihinen
Peter Kopteff
Toni Kuivasto
etc. the list goes on

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
Yes, I heard he was really good in his first match at Viking, and rightfully as you said was made Man of the Match. It is a bit early yet to say how good he will be for the club, but if he can play up to this level for a few matches in a row, I am sure we will hear a lot more about him in the future.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
lionheart said:
It seems like Viking is very interested in HJK players as they have signed :
Hannu Tihinen
Peter Kopteff
Toni Kuivasto
etc. the list goes on

It does? Who else have they signed? :)

Viking's berzerkers have made Kopteff a little song btw :)

mel: Fader Jacob

Petter Fettkopp,
Fetter Kopptopp,
Hinker du?,
Halter du?,
Svimer rundt på engen,
Knekker bein i sengen,
Bæ-bu-bæ,
bu-bæ-bu.

They were very negative to him at first, but he played another great game yesterday, scored a goal and have really good passes from the wing. Think he'll be one of their most important players untill Bjarte Lunde Aarsheim returns.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Jinxter, HJK players at Viking have been :

Toni Kuivasto
Hannu Tihinen
Peter Kopteff

Ok, the list isn't that long and it never continued (I thought there was more) but I bet you 100 Euros that they'll try and sign Markus Heikkinen from HJK after this season but they won't get him!! :mad: :fero: :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts