Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petar Jelić (born in Modriča, Bosnia and Herzegovina, then Yugoslavia) is a Bosnian Serb football striker, he currently plays for OFK Beograd.

Petar played for FK Modriča Maxima in the Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina until he signed with FC Nürnberg of the German Bundesliga. FC Nürnberg had loaned Jelić to Second Division side Carl Zeiss Jena, but he could not gain a place in the first team. After his return to Nürnberg, he was sold to OFK Beograd.

lets talk about jelic :wallbang:

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me? He's an overrated (who actually rates him besides the ones that haven't seen him play?) clumsy, terrible player.

He isn't worth to be mentioned on XT, let alone have his own thread in the "Future Stars" forum. The only reason he's a footballplayer and not a konobar or something is because of his father.

Close the thread.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
:D I had to take a look in that thread... I was wondering if you really mean that Jelic.

·
Registered
44,371 Posts
Are you ****ing kidding me? He's an overrated (who actually rates him besides the ones that haven't seen him play?) clumsy, terrible player.

He isn't worth to be mentioned on XT, let alone have his own thread in the "Future Stars" forum. The only reason he's a footballplayer and not a konobar or something is because of his father.

Close the thread.
:howler:

·
Registered
27,427 Posts
i saw him play a few times for Modrica. He is a decent footballer for the BiH league, but will never be a star by any means.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
that's a rather ****ed up thing to say.
I think he meant to say since his dad was dead there wont be any more influence on coaches to select him for the NT.I could be wrong though.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
I think he meant to say since his dad was dead there wont be any more influence on coaches to select him for the NT.I could be wrong though.
:howler:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts