Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this topic because many people here say Pessotto sucks and needs to be replaced.

Pessotto was great against France last night. He was everywhere, along the right flank.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Aya,Pessotto was fabulus last night.He even crossed (!!!) for the Delvecchio goal...really good performance.HOWEVER,one good game doesnt mean good player..as a bad gme doesnt mean bad player...

Pessotto,never actully plays bad.Its just that his limits are too limited.He is a player that works his ass off but he is just not good enough to be a starter at Juve or at the national team.Juve takes ther best out of him,unfortunately,his best are not enough...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I agree with Amoroso. I like Pessotto but not as a left winger, more as a left back. Juve needs better!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree that one good game doesn't make a good player, but Pessotto played well and I hope some blind critics noticed. :)

and i don't accuse any of you guys above of being blind critics just in case i seemed to suggest it.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Pessotto would go right into my squad if I could pick him ( not as a starter though ). Pessotto is great for the team spirit, organisation and stability. Pessotto should play as a left defender and not as a winger ( he´s too slow to be a good winger ).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts