Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I understand that every team has ups and downs, and for Argentina the downs were rare in the last two years.

I can understand the rivaly between Argentina and England,and a game with that hype about it, might be very tense to be predicted, but that does not give the players an excuse for their bad performance against the English.

What happend has just happend, but the question that should have an answer is : Is this lose going to effect the players in a bad or a good way?

And to put it in a more emotionally frame, are you pessimistic or optimistic about the match?

Please, mention your reasons for being any of the two above.

For me, I am shaking :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, none Argentina fans are not allowed to post in here...just Argentina fans........;)
Thanks for your understanding, now feck off :D

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think most of us are nervous, but that is natural. I for one have confidence in this team, I am optimistc about our chances, I think we'll get the result that we're looking for.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
I gotta admit that I'm a bit nervous, but still I have confidence in the team, after we just have to beat Sweden.

I would have loved us to have qualified for the 1/8-final before the last match, but if we really have a wc-winning side, then beating Sweeden isn't the worst challenge.

If they try to play football the'll have no chance at all, if they play the English 6-3-0-1 system the'll surrender after 30 min, they can't keep that up for 90min.

Sweeden Pi*s off :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Well, the most important thing is to maintain support(and believe in) for Bielsa and players (despite this defeat and not so convincing performance) cos after all he did create this team and knows it best.........

This is also a big test of team unity and I'm very glad that so far we didn't hear any news (from Argies training camp) like subs "giving Bielsa advices"(like they are better or so) as we could hear from some other the training camps(France,Italy,Brazil etc.).......

That's a very good sign for me, but let's just wait and see what's gonna happen............

:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have to admit I am abit pessimistic. All Sweden have to do is follow what England did then we can pack our bags. I feel if we score first then we won't have a problem because that will draw them out more and give us chances to increase our lead but if they score first then they will put all 11 in the box and as you saw with England, We don't seem to have enough creativity to break through.........imagine if/when we face Italy who I think have a better defence than England.

I hope it was only an off day because that didn't look like a team that deserve to be in the second round. I think both Aimar and Veron have to be in the starting 11 or even Gallardo who I feel can make the difference...........Weren't Aimar & Veron playing alot through the qualifiers?(Im sure they did a few times)....if they did then why not now?....aaagggghhh

Vamos Argentina!!!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't worry guys!!! Argentina will do just what Portugal did against Poland ;) . I mean let's face it: if Argentina don't qualify, this world cup will no longer have the same appeal.

And btw, I have a strange feeling that the England celebrations are a tad premature. I can see them go out, as Argentina and Sweden qualify :D :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Argentina will win:)
I think the defeat will have made them stronger more
determined. They will to prove they are still worthy
favourites.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
If you guys don't socre int he first half.....things will get very complicated. Remember in the Nigeria game the second half before the goal the team was quite anxious!;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ze da Fiel said:
If you guys don't socre int he first half.....things will get very complicated. Remember in the Nigeria game the second half before the goal the team was quite anxious!;)
Did you reward the Korean referee who helped you winning over the turkish ...I heard the reward was two Brazilian chicks Rivaldo has brought from Brazil :D

Well ...football matches are usually 90 minutes .... why they would lose hope scoring the winning goal in the second half which is 45 minutes...?!?!?:rolleyes:

Unles you dont know about the football matches :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Assasin,

Btw, did Batistuta learned who he will be playing in the last game? Cause he din't know after the Nigeria game!;) :D

We gave 2 brazilian chicks to him...so he can open his eyes better, and one drag queen so he can go wild!!;) :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ze da Fiel said:
Assasin,

Btw, did Batistuta learned who he will be playing in the last game? Cause he din't know after the Nigeria game!;) :D

We gave 2 brazilian chicks to him...so he can open his eyes better, and one drag queen so he can go wild!!;) :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek:
Yeah, I was very surprized when I knew that Batistuta didnt have a clue about who is with Argentina in the group ....a bit shocking :rolleyes:

Damn man, my eyes is usually closed......Korean style......need a brazilian chicks too.....:D

Send them to my post :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Ze da Fiel said:
Go to the BRazilian forum ans check the thread "*******"

Seems like some of your players don't like it!;) :D :D :D

anyway, send me an email [email protected] whne i have some i send it your way!;)
I surely will.....but after wednesday.......if we won, ganna celebrate with the chicks, if we L*** , ganna lick my wounds with them :D

And I predict the 1st one :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Pity i din't put any money on it!Assasin,
Prepare the paper tissue!

Today i took so much the pi$$ of this argie in my class. The guy started laughing at me when i told him England were gonna win and Sweden would beat nigeria. He even said: "dont think like a brazilian". Fortunately i did;) :devil: :fero: ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ze da Fiel said:
Pity i din't put any money on it!Assasin,
Prepare the paper tissue!

Today i took so much the pi$$ of this argie in my class. The guy started laughing at me when i told him England were gonna win and Sweden would beat nigeria. He even said: "dont think like a brazilian". Fortunately i did;) :devil: :fero: ;)
Simply, I don't think so :)

I expected the result with England for various reasons, but this one ganna be the Argentine hitback :angel:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts