Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peruzzi deal is done...Lazio pays inter 17.5 M + Marco Ballotta..great for inter...FORZA FREY!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
it seems that the deal is a good one for INTER because we will see Frey in goal, but only getting Ballota....the guy is 40 years old, and is okay, who knows, we still might go out and get a better backup...

But overall, good deal

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i like the deal...i think ballotta would be a nice backup keeper...frey is our #1 now...and we got the cash...but i wonder why we didn't offer them some cash for either almeyda or salas.../? maybe because parma also want almeyda ...and lazio want salas to stay...doesn't lazio want crespo and lopez?? that leaves salas on the bench...

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
well if inter wants to win anything they need a big striker such as crespo or montella who both want to leave and in midfield we need someone like redondo or savio or even figo in defense we need costurcuata who is quick and agile in goal we need a big name such as perruzi (he left) or buffon or toldo and then the treble is in milan(blue and black)

·
Registered
61,289 Posts
well if inter wants to win anything they need a big striker such as crespo or montella who both want to leave and in midfield we need someone like redondo or savio or even figo in defense we need costurcuata who is quick and agile in goal we need a big name such as perruzi (he left) or buffon or toldo and then the treble is in milan(blue and black)
I doubt Costacurta was a possible option back then, mate.

·
Registered
45,706 Posts
Well, we did get 3 of those big names, so he should be pleased. We also got his bf Chivu. We never got our tapes from him though. :hmm:

Costacurta was quick and agile back then? :drunk:

Reactions: Nacka

·
Registered
16,663 Posts

·
Registered
61,289 Posts
Not necessarily, no. :)

Merely a thread bump in good fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts