Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just a little hope in me about that game.Juventus is not that stupid that they will leave the title which is in their hands.
But if we remember Verona-Juventus game we can have hope may be.
Last year Perugia had relegation fear.But they lost it against Milan.And this year They have nothing to worry about.
If it was the English Premier League , I would have lots of hope.Because every team can get any result from any opponent over there.But in Italy which is considered the best leauge it can not happen.It just happened once when Verona beat Milan years ago.And Napoli won the title if i am not wrong.
I just hope the game is not fixed.And Perugia will play with honour, plus some luck.
But, this is the way i hope not the way i believe...If it were Lazio, playing in Perugia , i would not have doubts about it.So Juve fans must be sure about the title.
Do you also think that it would be fair if Cragnotti offers a great winning bonus to Perugia players.May be it can motivate them.
What do you think you guys?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,994 Posts
I have already written my thoughts on this subject a lot today,
but I can just say that I still feel a Perugia win is possible. It's a
small chance, with all this doubt over a fair match between
Perugia and Juve, but still a chance!!! Lazio WILL WIN against
Reggina, that I have NO DOUBT about!!! But will it be enough???
We'll know it in time.... :) or maybe :( ??

J

·
0 Posts
after yesterday ..do we believe ??
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can not stop my self .And all i think is Lo scudetto...I think you guys don't care about Juve-Perugia game.It seems that way.You care about more important things! Can't you see may be we can get what we want and deserve on sunday ?
Aren't you excited?
I just wanted to be motivated may be , i just wanted to make my self believed may be.But non of you supported this.non of you shared this excitment!
God dammit i can not take it when ladri juve wins the title.I was still believing when we were 9 points behind.Now i have to confess i don't ! Because no one else believes !

F

·
0 Posts
don't give up just yet. i predicted verona beating juve and i predict a hard fought tie on sunday.
FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I just want to say a few things....

When Sunday comes, we will all be nervous recks hoping for a miracle to happen at Perugia, and we must win at home, no matter what has happenned in the last few months!
At kickoff, it's natural that we will feel that there is still some hope left, and that all is possible!!

But the reality of all this is....that there is no hope at all left, when you look at Perugia-RUBENTUS, what do you have?
You have Gaucci(president), remember last years derby? Gaucci sitting next to that s***head er nano sensi(romammerda president) cheering as if he was the romammerda president himself, then you have "the mouth" mazzone(coach), 100% romanista d' merda, and then you add on to this the fact that they're playing the mob squad, what can you come up with?
Now, knowing all this before hand, can we still have hope? I don't think so, and I think that most of you will agree with me!!!

SS LAZIO CAMPIONE D'ITALIA 98-99-00

------------------
LAZIO E BASTA

J

·
0 Posts
I personally don't believe but I hope.
The truth is that Perugia sucks !
I can't forget last year when Perugia lost to Milan. Milan were the champs and Perugia still stayed in the league.
The only sure thing about next Sunday is that Lazio wins !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts