Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope the boys win today...for me...:proud: :tongue:

We will be without Barone as he is supended, doesn't really matter much because Bresciano has been looking good lately.

---------------------------- Frey;

------Castellini, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Seric;

-----------------Donadel, Bresciano;

----------- Marchionni, Carbone, Morfeo;

------------------------ Gilardino

That the most probable formation for today. Although Morfeo could play in the middle rather then on the left hand-side.

Perugia's probable line-up will be:

---------------------------Kalac;

-------Nastos, Di Loreto, Cardinale; Ze Maria,

-------Tedesco, Obodo, Maschio, Manfredini;

------------------Bothroyd, Ravanelli

Perugia are still looking for their first League win of the season after 18 games. :D Grosso is banned for this match. Ravanelli is carrying a slight injury which could put him in doubt for the game.

FORZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PARMAAAAA :fero: :fero: :fero:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I wouldn't want to have Morfeo on the left since he just have to play in centre. Look at him at Inter and you understand what I mean. Carbone did good on the left agaisnt Bologna, so let's continue from there shall we? :)

Otherwise that will be our formation. We're not exactly spoilt for choice are we? :)

Except for Benarrivo, our entire bench will be players that didn't start the season in the first team. :eek: (I'm not counting the primavera boys as firstteamers)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Well our team can't be different than that one GaGa posted.

But look at Perugia, it will be interesting who will Cosmi field.

Alioui left on loan to Genoa and Diamoutene is with the team of Mali. But they have signed on the other hand Salvatore Fresi and also Di Loreto is back. So three man in front of Kalac may be Nastos, Fresi and Di Loreto. Ignofo is banned for a match.

5-man midfield? Grosso left, Tedesco left, Gatti, Fusani and also Eusebio Di Francesco aren't OK, Coly is with the Senegal team, so few changes needed. The centre midfielder as usual Obodo (Dean's favourite ;)), next to him Giandomenico (who was OK in Coppa Italia) and Codrea who I don't know well. On the right side Ze Maria (our ex) and insead of Grosso probably Manfredini. I don't think that Do Prado or (where is Genvenier?) will play.

Attack? No Ravanelli, Zerbini is crap, Margiotta sold... And with Zalayeta comming Bothroyd will sit. I think Zalayeta - Hubner will play.

Kalac - Nastos, Di Loreto, Fresi - Ze Maria, Obodo, Codrea, Giandomenico, Manfredini - Hubner, Zalayeta

I think that's a pretty weak midfield, the defence is improved but completely new. I don't see any reason why they could win, but you know football...

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Hubner!

MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA MERDA

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
PERUGIA (3-5-2) Kalac; Nastos, Fresi, Di Loreto; Ze Maria, Obodo, Codrea, Giandomenico, Manfredini; Zakayeta, Hubner (Subs Pardini, Arano, Cardinale, Gatti, Brienza, Do Prado, Zerbini) Coach Cosmi
PARMA (4-2-3-1) Frey; Castellini, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Seric; Bresciano, Donadel; Marchionni, Morfeo, Carbone; Gilardino (Subs Amelia, Benarrivo, Oyola, Sorti, Rosina, Zicu, Cammarata) Coach Prandelli

...for you Enola.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts