Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
barcelona sucks

its true they truly suck they have been playing crappy and under laporta they truly suck and sorry didnt mention frank rijkaard.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
barcelona history

this is also true barcelona are the history of soccer they are the past once they used to be one of the best teams in the world but now they truly suck.one of the most sucky thing in the world.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
barcelona worse than inter

this is true i thou8ght inter was the only team in that position but now it seems that barcelona are there too or may be even worse than inter man sometimes i feel like laughing at barcelona.:howler:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
The circus has come your way. heh :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Real said:
after checking his history, i know what the **** is going on. :tongue:
HAHA....feel sorry for yourself.

Raul suck!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Re: barcelona worse than inter

raul7 said:
this is true i thou8ght inter was the only team in that position but now it seems that barcelona are there too or may be even worse than inter man sometimes i feel like laughing at barcelona.:howler:
I feel like laughing at you even more than laughing at Barca and Inter. You juz proved to be a pure gloryHunter and you are a pathetic soul to follow soccer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yourself are a glory hunter and you are calling me a glory hunter why would i be a glory hunter oh i know why u thinik because of milan and ma u unfortunately i have to state it again i was faking as a man u and milan fan because i wanted revenge now does your little brain take that or do i have to reply that again.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well raul is better tha some frorentina striker who is worth minus 2 million.in that case fiorentina has to pay madrid 2 million for madrid to buy the striker from fiorentina but unfortunately fiorentina is not that rich.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i thought he declared himself as a milan fan 2 months ago.... :howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
narentino sucks

this guy is full of crap and i hoope the admins kick him out as soon as possible.he is like a bone in the chicken.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Carson35 said:
i thought he declared himself as a milan fan 2 months ago.... :howler::howler::howler:
carson can you go and read the milan forums too i am getting tired of explaining it to every one.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is personal attack...this thread should be closed...

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Barca fans, please ignore this classless kind of posting :yuck:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey man stop it! :eek: :dazed:

How old are you?:rollani: Because you are at kids level :rollani:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no luck anymore

it looks like the word luck is finishing in the name barcelona.wait take my advice change the name barcelona then you may becom second in the la liga after madrid.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Did you know that some people here can stop the internet there in the presidential palaces of Afghanistan and Bono will not come to save you anymore ....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.