Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Its more very good news, im happy we are starting to assemble a good quality squad strong enough to challenge next season, Pernia will make a good addition to the team, him along with Rosicky are already signs that we striving to improve all the time.

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
dont think it will happen, hes sed hed only leave for a side challengin for titles and in europe, basically barca, real and valencia..i also believe there is an agreement of first refusal btwn valencia n getafe

·
Registered
515 Posts
skysports.com

Getafe have announced that Mariano Pernia will join Atletico Madrid next season.

The full back has been impressive both in defence and attack this season, scoring six goals in Getafe's solid Liga campaign.

Atletico, who beat Bernd Schuster's side 3-0 on Sunday, are eager to snap up the 28-year-old and, according to Getafe president Angel Torres, agreed a deal for the player some time ago.

"Pernia has signed for Atletico," he stated. "Everything was done 20 days ago and the contract was lodged with the league (LFP) 10 days ago."

Torres also reminded everyone that he had honoured a gentleman's agreement with Pernia to sell the Argentine, who is seeking Spanish dual citizenship, on to a big club.

"I promised Pernia that he would end up playing for a big side," he commented.

Atletico have yet to confirm the deal.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Getafe Chairman, Ángel Torres, has confirmed Mariano Pernía will join Atlético next season after he signed a contract three weeks ago. He had a release clause of 600,000 € and surely some Atlético players will go the other way as part of the deal.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
why we need him?? we have antonio lopez.....he is much better !!!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I find it odd too, because you already have A. Lopez and Petrov has been immense as LW! He´ll probably end on the bench with you!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Pernia freaking ownz. He got a nice kick too.

Barcelonas ass still sore from that goal he scored.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts