Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember how, a couple of weeks ago, Moratti spoke about Toldo? He said something like:"Toldo needs to show whether he deserves to be at Inter next season." Many crticised Moratti for piling up pressure on the keeper...

But, would you believe it, ever since then Toldo has been showing the glimpses of the form of 2-3 seasons ago! And last night he saved Inter on more then a few occasions.

Now, who are the other underachievers at Inter? Perhaps Moratti can spend a couple of simillar words on them? :shades: :D

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Dont say that to Emre or he'll quit football altogether :D

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
JZ81 said:
Yeah like Vieri he really needs a bashing
Come on i think thats one player atm who doesnt need a bashing. He is trying his hardest and i can see the pride within him, not just for Inter but as a player himself.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
when its not your day its just not your day no matter what you try . vieri is a class player but he has just past his prime , so no matter how much he is criticised or pumped up, he wont be able to produce brilliance everytime, sometimes he may.
stankovic needs a real bashing and so does mancio for his team selection at times. ;)

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I told you, Moratti needs to be a nasty mofo sometimes and with all these talents over the years he'd be sleeping covered in trophies.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
stankovic needs to be dissed

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
With regards to Vieri, I have to say that I was relieved when he came on against Juventus. The big man served his purpose by dropping into midfield, keeping posession of the ball and waiting to get fouled. He also helped out in defence which was great to see. Some of you are a bit too harsh. Give the guy a break, he has hardly played since February and that is quite some time to be absent from the game.

With regards to Stankovic, I agree. He needs to be spoken to or in some way motivated. Scoring a goal would possibly help him more than anything.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Inter01 said:
Give the guy a break, he has hardly played since February and that is quite some time to be absent from the game.

I never forget the harsh words said about my boy.

Inter01 said:
Ask Vieri to put away chances like that now and see what happens...
Inter01 said:
when we have Vieri whose form is patchy
Inter01 said:
Ventola should be relseased from his Inter contract. Choutos likewise and possibly Vieri.
Inter01 said:
Despite his reputation and his contribution over the years, Vieri’s presence at the club continues to cause problems. The fact of the matter is that age has caught up with Vieri and he is no longer a lethal player that can frequently score goals. In saying this, his game has matured in that he no longer takes hopeful bashes in an attempt to score and he has become more of a team player by holding up the ball and trying to assist his fellow striker. The problem with Vieri does not concern waning ability but has more to do with reputation and the way he is viewed by Mancini. Having scored as many goals as he has and being one of Inter’s highest earners, it is difficult to relegate him to the bench in favour of Adriano or any other striker. As a result, Mancini has showed patience with Vieri where he would otherwise not hesitate to drop another player who shows similar form. Ideally, what is needed is recognition of the fact that Vieri can still make a contribution but he should not lead Inter’s attack. As a result, preference should be given to an Adriano-Martins partnership with Vieri accepting a pay cut and making a contribution when called upon.
How attitudes ohh so change when we start winning, but no offense mate just a joke! :D

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Thats okay Pulsar, I dont mind. Vieri's purpose was not to come on and score against Juventus. It was simply to help us keep possession of the ball and draw fouls which would help waste time. He did that perfectly so I have no complaints.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I understand, just a joke, :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts