Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has spoken to each of his side's players one-on-one in a bid to get the club's season back on track.

A frustrated Galliani is apparently no longer willing to tolerate dire draws and defeats for Milan and hopes that the personal pep talks given to his players will spur them on to begin winning more.

Galliani said: "I have spoken with every single player and not with the whole team.

"We simply cannot miss out on qualifying for the Champions League for the second year in a row. The Uefa Cup is a competition that we are very interested in, but even winning it would not save our season."

The vice-president, who currently sees Milan sitting fifth in Lo Scudetto, continued: "If we don't qualify for a Champions League berth then next year we'll have to have a turnover of players."

"This would mean that something had not worked the way we had planned."

Source: topica fanmail

I find this to be a very smart move by Galliani. I think this might be the beggining of a turnaround and coz we're taking more time to work with the player it'll deffinetelly get better. ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts