Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that Jardel from sporting and Brazil would be the perfect singing for Arsenal and would finally give us a finisher like Ian Wright.I heard that Jardel got 15 penaltys during the season and I dont know how right that stat is.This sounds like he got most of his goals from the peno spot but he didnt.He got 42 league goals in 30 league games which is impressive no matter where your coming from.thats 27 goals for play in 30 games aswell as the 15 peno's.He has also scored this ammount of goals Galatasary and porto so sign him.He also wants to move on and prove himself so why not bring him to Arsenal.I also heard that he would only cost about 6 million which is cheap for a proven goalscorer.SIGN HIM ARSENE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do ye think.?.

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
According to Marca (Spanish sports newspaper, and one of the best in the world), he'll only cost €6m!

For a player that scored 42 goals last season, won the Golden Boot, should have made the Brazil squad, and is one of the best all-round strikers in the world, that's the bargain of the century.

Even accounting for penalties, Jardel scored 27 goals in just 30 games last season, and, we do lack a really good penalty-taker, so just for his coolness under pressure it would be worth it.

Buy Mario Jardel, Arsène! If we do, the Champions' League next year will be for the taking!

·
Registered
94 Posts
i think he would suit eng game well cos he is big
but scoring many goals in portugal and turkey isnt really that admirable and if he is so good how come he isnt playing for brazil regularly... even though he has scored so many goals? cos they know that he prob cant do it at top level

1 - 3 of 3 Posts