Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
liverpool drew 0-0 with everton
now with 2 games in hand we could leapfrog them into second place via gola diffrence

Lav

------------------
MILAN is FOOTBALL

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
the next 3 games are against watford (a), everton (a) and chelsea (h). i think arsenal can realistically win all three games, tho against everton and chelsea, a draw is maybe likely. everton kept the reds to a draw, so maybe mite do the same to arsenal. and also maybe chelsea may start to improve, with no euro games midweek. hoping arsenal can leapfrog liverpool :)

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

·
Registered
662 Posts
Well if Liverpool don't win the rest of their games then Arsenal can finish second...but its sure to be close.

------------------
-=KilledInAction=-

D

·
0 Posts
I agree, Arsenal have the capability of winning those 3 matches. They are in excellent form right now, I can hardly see them losing to Watford or Everton, Watford have won just 3 matches this season, and Everton is one of the highest goal-conceding teams. Comparing their recent results, Arsenal should also be able to beat Chelsea, and the Gunners don't usually lose at Highbury, but then again Chelsea might want to get some revenge from Kanu's hat-trick at Stamford Bridge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts