Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me information about these two players : Raimundo Pereira da Silva and Jean Carlo Witte ??

They are both playing with Bahía (or Bahia Uéslei) i think.

Pereira da Silva should be a striker and Carlo Witte a defender.

Or do you know where i can info on these players.

Thanks in advance..

C

·
0 Posts
The correct name of the team is Bahia and Uéslei is the name of a player.
Jean Carlo is a striker and played for many teams here in Brazil such as Santos, Palmeiras, Vitória, etc. He's not a brilliant player and he's always a reserve.
I really can't help you with info on Raimundo as I don't know him.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
I don't know raimundo aswell.
ueslei is pretty ok, he always scores, he was the top scorer of the second division last year. He is a big black striker.
jean carlo, if he is the same one that Corinthiano said,...he is crap

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Corinthiano and Ze da Fiel.

I think Uéslei and Raimundo Pereira da Silva are actually the same player. I thought that Bahia Uéslei was the name of the team but when it's only Bahia then the players full name should be Uéslei Raimundo Pereira da Silva. Maybe Uéslei is his nickname ??
Is it true that he scored 52 goals last season in Brazil ? He is 28 years old, right ?

I'm asking this because i read Atletico Madrid are interested in him, and he would like to play abroad he said.

Is it possible that there is another Jean Carlo Witte ? He should play in central defense with Bahia and is 22 years old the newspaper said. He would also obtain the German nationality next season. If there isn't another Jean Carlo Witte the newspaper is crap and this may not be true :(

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
The club name is Sport clube BAHIA
the name of the center forward is Ueslei....and i think he did score all those goals...all though he is not all that. He is not a Romario....and even does not come to the level of Franca.
About the jean carlo, we are wrong the newspaper should be right. the jean carlo were talking about is a midfielder

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot Ze da Fiel !

He shouldn't be a Romario or Franca. If he scores tons of goals it is enough for me :) Atletico can't afford an expensive striker so they can't buy a 'superstar' but if he scores a lot it's good enough. Thanks for the information.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts