Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok, before you get all up from your chair, let me say nothing's confirmed. But he's been seen this very evening together with Kim Vilfort and Ole Borch, in 'Grøften', the popular Tivoli restaurant. And I guess we all know what he could be doing with these two guys....not many options. I suppose they're in the middle of discussing contract and such, but it seems close.

So don't forget who told you first ;).

Daniel

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Where did you get this from?

I don't really know what to say. He's a good player with international experience and he'll for sure do fine in the SL, so my first thoughts are positive ... IF it's going to happen. BUT the fact that he's former FC'er could be a bit strange. Well Allan Nielsen was loved in his time for Brøndby after his move from FCK, so if Per Frandsen shows his worth I think he'll be an apreciated player aswell:).

·
Registered
765 Posts
Laudrup has been seen talking to Recoba at the WC. Is he on the way??

Seriously - who saw Per Frandsen with Ole Borch and Vilfort? Hmm this story would actually be more creditable if it was Bjerregaard who talked to him. Vilfort isn't involved directly with the 1st team....or maybe Vilfort will be the assistant coach??

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry guys, I can't really give you anything more creditable than it's a respected poster at 'Sidelinien', who said he'd seen them there as he was in Tivoli along with his wife and children :). I know it's not thrustworthy, but I think it sounded interesting, and unless he's lying, and why should he on a thing it's impossible we gain from as he's one of 'us' (or used to), it could be quite a story. Let's see now guys, maybe it'll go further, maybe not.

Daniel

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you made a typo there....I can live with that. Anyway, why on earth should he write something like that if he hadn't seen them, and btw, why are you two going on it like this, I mean, don't shoot the messenger....I won't bring somehting like this another time, I actually thought it'd be appreciated.

Anyway, I was wrong.....:crybaby:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Just had a look at "Sidelinien" and I couldn't find anything about Frandsen joining Brøndby... Maybe it's in you head? ;)

I don't think Frandsen would be a Laudrup's man...

I'd rather see Allan Nielsen or a Claus Jensen-type...

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It WAS appreciated! I was very positive about it and found it as a great news/rumour, but it could easily be "en and", you know ;).

·
Registered
765 Posts
No it's OK, keep it coming... I appreciate it :)

I have read somewhere that Litmanen and Blomquist are on the way to FCK... You never know ;)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True, Freddy, but it's always like that in the beginning with rumours :).

And yeah, it was deleted a few minutes after appearing, because they don't want any rumours if you can't mention a source, and since a single person could be lying, they had to delete it. I don't know which rules you follow on SSO, but that's our rules. I hope it won't happen btw, as he's a player I very much like :strong:.

Daniel

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe Magic, I'd say those are major 'ANDS'....some new international term we're creating here :D....ANDS ;).

Anyway, I think that's very unlikely, Per Frandsen though wouldn't be impossible to set up though, IMO as his contract is running out aswell, and he's stated just like Allal Nielsen he'd like to return to Suppen.

Daniel

PS: wasn't it Brømbø who were supposed to get high profile players with Laudrup ;).

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Remember when George Weah was moving to Herfølge :howler:? It was a guy who said he was related with him :rolleyes:.

Rumours are fun :happy::dielaugh:!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice to see the unity across our rival clubs concerning Denmark's NT..

I don't belong to the types that dismiss e.g. FCK's players in the NT. I'd love to see Poulsen take out Zidane together with Graversen and Tøfting :) I guess we'll start in a 4-4-2 formation against France sacrificing the "wingers' system"

Dunno if this would be too risky:

Helveg- Henriksen- Laursen- Jensen
Brian Steen - Tøfting - Poulsen - Graversen
Jon Dahl
Sand

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well then I'd like to say, and Freddy can back me up on this, I think PM is an absolutely amazing player who I'd love to rock on the NT. With players I'm very loyal, f.ex I've alwasy supported JDT, even when some punks went against him....ain't taht so Freddy ;) :howler:.

Anyway, talking dreaming, I have this line-up I think would be great against the frogs :D:

Code:
   Sørensen

Lüstü  Henriksen  Laursen

Helveg                               Jensen

CP   Gravesen  Tøffe

JDT
                       Sand
With Lustu and Laursen as markers since they're fast, like Trezeguet. Then we could also win the midfield, and with those three hardcore tacklers in midfield we could control ZZ. I think this could win the game :)....

Daniel

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Btw, if you want another rumour, Jan Derek Sørensen is on his way to CPH on a plane right now :eekani:....let's see how much thruth there's in that, but I sure wouldn't mind having him ;).

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Yeah I don't have anything against CP, Per Frandsen, Bjarne Goldbæk, Niclas Jensen etc. Although they are/were FCK players. United we stand ... yada yada :yawn::D!

About your tactic Danny ... hmm :undecide:. What about our famous wingers?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well to be quite honest Freddy, we're playing at the same time as today, and I don't think they'll be able to cope with Thuram and Lizerazu.....maybe I'm wrong anyway, I think it's very important we'll be able to keep ZZ under control, and that midfield would.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I know the match is over but I am still pissed off by it... First of all the schedule that was changed so France instead of US got 2 evening matches. Fair play my arse! I just heard on the financial news that TF1 (French channel that have the rights) are in trouble cos of the sponsors running away from the French NT. HA! Serves them right!
It's all so corrupt - I love the WC ...the idea and all... but I will soon start missing our own clean league if these corrupt things continues happening... Then there was a stupid ref. who hadn't any real experience - not his fault really - I guess he's a nice guy and all but WHY let him in charge of an important match just now. He disallows a clear cut goal. 2-0 and the match is over IMO!

I hope we beat the odds and qualify on the expence of France!! Serves those FIFA corrupt people right..

HOW can Denmark (DBU) support Blatter and his gang?????!?!?!

Go for Lennartsson and the UEFA who still have some thrustfull worthiness left!

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I'm also pretty pissed by the matter, but d'you know what, we'll make it and we're going to thrash the froggies :fero::devil:!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts