Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A new footie website emerged on the Hungarian web - I think all of you know it. Pepsifoci.hu is really fast, covers the international and home football: news, results, transfers, what's up in the world football, how is it in Hungary, pictures, videos sometimes. We need a good football daily as Nemzeti Sport (NS), the Hungarian sports daily is really poor quality. But...pepsifoci is the one that needed? They are very fast and pretty good in giving the news first, but many times they go for cheap sensations, they have sort of a tabloid attitude, with the titles, with the words and expressions they use. No analysis, no questions, no interviews, many times just no expertise, competence... Just the name of the 2nd biggest soda producer on the planet. Do you guys like pepsifoci?

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
I like pepsifoci too. The site is nice and easy to navigate. Sometimes we don't need analysis we just need facts and they do offer that.

My only problem is they link in videos from my dailymotion account when I'd rather they download the video and upload to their account.

·
Club owner
589 Posts
I like them (biased a bit) .....but its easy to navigate, doesn't have the same gossip as NB1.hu (that is to say, NB1 will print anything) is much faster than NEmzetisport and not as biased. I prefer them of the 3, but still go to NB1.hu as well.

GH

·
outcast
1,975 Posts
I regularly read the blogs ther and they lookfaster than the other sites. I never drink pepsi :D but I like that site.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
I only drink Pepsi Max :pp So if there was a pepsimaxfoci site than I would go there :D

+ it ain't no XT :stuckup: XT rules !!

·
Registered
333 Posts
My standard list for the latest Hungarian Footie news:

1, Xtratime-Hungaria.
2, Pepsifoci.
3, NB1.hu.
4, Nemzetisport Online(forum).

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I like the blogs, but I only read Krisztián's every time
they are a tabloid style site which is not bad, cause it's easy to 'consume' they try to present the articles with typical tabloid-like headlines with usually minimal news behind them but there are some useful articles too
I don't say it's low-standard because it's not and for me nb1.hu < pepsifoci but I still like to get informed from XT (HUNfoci) and nso (külfoci, other sports)

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Pepsifoci starting to get NB1.hu syndrome :D

A portugál válogatott kerete:

Védők: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Nani (Manchester United), Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto), Simao (Atletico Madrid), Nuno Gomes (Benfica), Hugo Almeida (Werder Bremen), Helder Postiga (Panathinaikosz)

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Pepsifoci starting to get NB1.hu syndrome :D

A portugál válogatott kerete:

Védők: Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Nani (Manchester United), Ricardo Quaresma (FC Porto), Simao (Atletico Madrid), Nuno Gomes (Benfica), Hugo Almeida (Werder Bremen), Helder Postiga (Panathinaikosz)
This could be very good news for the WC qualis as I don't think that Carvalho and Ferreira really works as a partnership up front, mind you Ricardo is very good in midfield.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts