Xtratime Community banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
53,810 Posts
This current Real Madrid is really a team you love to hate: the biggest piece of shit in football (Pepe), the most annoying diver (Di Maria), the most pathetic drama queen (Cristiano Ronaldo) and the most notorious egomaniac in the game (Mourinho).

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Yeah good call there Maz, Pepe a rabid animal with a fetid smell, a misunderstood soul in a cold and hard world.

Eeeexcellent.

Also Pepe le Cheat reminds me somewhat of Mayweather jr.. Not sure what it is tho.

This current Real Madrid is really a team you love to hate: the biggest piece of shit in football (Pepe), the most annoying diver (Di Maria), the most pathetic drama queen (Cristiano Ronaldo) and the most notorious egomaniac in the game (Mourinho).
Spot on. We could add the club with the worst and most annoying media behind it (marca, as, elmundo, radio cope etc) supplying everything from wild conspiracy theories to coup d'etats for Perez, the very worst 'galactico' transfer policy (still lol'ing at kaka), the most disgusting history, a notorious theif as president (Perez using his connections with ex(?)-fascist Partido Popular to bail them out with Spanish peoples tax money), sadly the most kidnapped fans, the worst sense of entitlement you can find this part of the milky way etc. And back to Pepe, look at the first video clip again how he first kicks and then stomps Xavi Torres then runs away from the fight like a coward he is, this is vintage Real Moudrid tactics and not only that, he dives and he spouts bullshit in the media about referees being biased against Moudrid.. :palm: As someone said, if someone wanted to bring him to court he could likely get some 15-20 years for assault and general rabid dog behaviour. If Jose Mourinho was a player, he would be Pepe. Overrated piece of piss who needs to resort to violence and cheating to hide his personal and tactical shortcomings.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of them am I. lol

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Love him to bits, what a class player and individual.

[tub]NEbQXaU_aHg[/tub]

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
the problem strictly football sense with Pepe is not that he hits anyone, is that he doesn't know how to...Redondo, Ayala, Perfumo can give him a couple of lessons...Pepe es un poco pelotudo...
Un poco? Mas como un poco y medio.

The funny things is that Madrid is complaining about the violence and dirty tactics of Levante and Zagreb, after bringing the guys like Pepe, Marcelo, Ramos and others to every game.

A red card every four games for Mourinho's Madrid. Zagreb and Levante only wish they could hit that hard.

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Marcelo has tried to curb the animal instinct in him as well but he couldnt keep it at bay for too long. he went a bit quiet after the getafe cata diaz incidents when he danced around like a clown with his hand to his crotch. but then you remember his foul against cesc and other shitty things he attempts to pass from under the ref's nose.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
but then you remember his foul against cesc and other shitty things he attempts to pass from under the ref's nose.
Oh dear... Marcelo tried to hide that under the ref's nose? Seemed pretty blatant to me.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
It is obvious to anyone with eyes that Pepe is a mad man. What I cant understand is the constant bashing of Real Madrid fans. There is no collective and all do not share the same opinion. Do you Barcelona fans think you are better or any different ? We are all just bored people posting on a football forum. To try and say you are classier because you support "Club A" or "Club B" is mindless.
:thumbsup:

Works the other way around too.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
Marcelo has tried to curb the animal instinct in him as well but he couldnt keep it at bay for too long. he went a bit quiet after the getafe cata diaz incidents when he danced around like a clown with his hand to his crotch. but then you remember his foul against cesc and other shitty things he attempts to pass from under the ref's nose.
I am reporting this post for racism

·
Gracies, Turkiye!
19,988 Posts
Look at filthy cowardly Pepe doing his signature move, hiding behind a teammate whilst punching Juan Albin.. smh.

:thumbsup:

Works the other way around too.
Stanko I think you seem to be a good guy, but sometimes when you speak out on matters of FCB your differing loyalties can betray you. Like in this case, you're simply not informed enough buddy.

Randall Flagg is the user who used to be known as 'rapid'. He used to troll the FCB forum before when RM still had an somewhat of a soul left and could even fluke a league title or two. Now hes reduced to this, lol. On the issue at hand, you're simply wrong. Not just about how the mourengues act on here, but especially at the Bernabeu after Mou's show of violence, eyegouging Tito Vilanova after getting his ass handed to him yet again:

"Mou, your finger leads the way." I mean if this totalitarian-reeking support to violence isn't acting like a kidnapped, brainwashed looney teenager then who knows what is. The RM fans on here arent doing themselves any favour either with showing this ridiculous unconditional support for Pepe the coward. Theres a difference here, its not that hard to spot, whatever your loyalties might be. This will obviously get worse, and people who still find ways to deny and defend this insane behaviour will believe it or not look even more embarrassing in the future.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Moe, let's add some more:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
LEGEND.

lol, Busquets' face is hurting again

41 - 60 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.