1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from acmilan.com

NUOVO CONTRATTO PER PIPPO PANCARO: FINO AL 30 GIUGNO 2006
21/01/2005

MILANO - Pippo Pancaro ha prolungato fino al 30 giugno 2006 il contratto che lo lega alla società rossonera. Lo comunica il Milan. Per il laterale campione d'Italia, benvoluto da tutta Milanello e stimato da tutti i tifosi rossoneri, una firma assolutamente meritata.

The San Siro outfit has confirmed that defender Giuseppe Pancaro has penned a new deal holding him until June 30 2006.

well than this probably means that kaladze will leave in the summer when jankulovsky arrives.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Jankulovski in Milan is goin to play as left winger for sure, and Pancaro/Kaladze take that LB spot, I dont think Kaladze will leave

we'r gona have a big goodbye party when our defenders decide to leave, who knows at age of 45 or so :party:

·
Registered
869 Posts
Tifo AC said:
Jankulovski in Milan is goin to play as left winger for sure, and Pancaro/Kaladze take that LB spot, I dont think Kaladze will leave

we'r gona have a big goodbye party when our defenders decide to leave, who knows at age of 45 or so :party:
It's not possible, cause we don't rely on wingers but on full backs work..plus, he should drop Seedorf and it's not very likely. Probably Kaladze will be used as central defender, and study at the Ministry of Defence. That's something revolutionary but it's not the first time i heard this thing.

We'll see

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GioCurvaSud said:
It's not possible, cause we don't rely on wingers but on full backs work..plus, he should drop Seedorf and it's not very likely. Probably Kaladze will be used as central defender, and study at the Ministry of Defence. That's something revolutionary but it's not the first time i heard this thing.

We'll see

exactly my point. we don't play wingers very often.

if kaladze is not playing left back than he won't be used very often as we have better solutions on the other positions. i don't think that this would be a solution he wants. so i think he will leave.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:

We'll see

Either way someone from current lineup will be droped with Jankulovski's arrival, if he plays defense than expect him to play with Paolo, Sandro and Cafu while Stam, Pancaro, Kaladze stay out ?
I dont know really, but important is to have good quality players and we compete for 3 Cups, there will be chance for everybody.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't see a problem with milan management if he want's to stay on but i don't think that that is the case. i think he badly want's to be a first team regular and that is only possible as left back.

but we'll see ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts