Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard that Barcas president wants to sell Guardiola.
Wouldn´t he be a great player for Lazio?
Almeyda is a good player but Guardiola is the best defensive midfielder in the world.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Both Almeyda and Guardiola are superb defensive midfielders and Pep may be a little bit better than Almeyda in passing. Surely if Almeyda is leaving Guardiola is the best replacement but I truly hope that he doesn't. He is becoming the face of Lazio togheter with Nesta.

------------------

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
yeah i think he will go to italian football very soon.
he's a great player that's really true
a great defensive midfielder,but where will he play next year?
lazio,maybe but everybody wants him

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Guardiola will NEVER EVER be sold. He is the most important player for Barca, more than Figo/Rivaldo. Just look what happened against Chelsea when Pep wasn't around, there was like a big hole in midfield. Barca knows this and there's no chance they will let him go.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Both Almeyda and Guardiola are my fave defensive midfielder players, but if Guardiola is coming to Lazio, what will ever happen to Almeyda? I don't want him to leave! He belongs to Lazio forever!
So I think Guardiola should stay in Spain and Eriksson should keep Almeyda in Rome.
FORZA LAZIO!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If Almeyda leaves, you guys should get Guardiola.
If not that then get Redondo.
He will be sold won't he?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am with you ST, Guardiola is the most important player of Barca but I have read that the president of Barca, Nunez never will forget that Guardiola used the Ronaldo transfer to get better paid. Barca couldn´t afford losing two such dominate players and have to keep Guardiola and give him a contract with higher wage.
And now has Nunez consider Van Gaal that it is time for Guardiola tom leave Barca.
And if that will happend I think Lazio should try to sign him or perhaps swith him with Almeyda or Simeone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts