Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my list of people who have to be signed or should retire:
Alex(Palmerias),Deisler(Hamburg),Ronaldo Gaucho(Gremio), Juninho(Vasco Da Gama),Marcelinho(Corinthians),Ze Roberto(Leverkusen),Aimar,Angel,Saviola(River Plate), Samuel, Palermo(Boca Juniors), Chilavert,Mendez (Velez), Athrison (Flamengo), Gomez(OFI),Illic,Ivic,Kezman(Partizan),Dusher,Acosta,Cruz(Sporting),Salva(Santander), Diego Tristan(Mallorca), Maakay,Conceicao,Turu flores (Deportivo La Coruna),Christian(PSG),Wiltord,Dugarry(Bordeaux),Van Brokhorst,Albertz(Rangers)

I probably left alot out, but these are some that stick out. Please feel free to add more.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Deisler is at Herta. And I'd also include Riquelme (Boca), Romagnoli (San Lorenzo), Boskovic (Crvena Zvezda), Niculae (Dinamo Bucurest), Chivu (Ajax), Gallardo (Monaco).

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Let me answer this for you. he was thinking:
"money money money".

it's sad to see how good players have absiolutely no ambition at all. the only thing that counts is mmoney. as if could spend all the bucks he made at porto :(

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rangers ARE a big club already :)
OK, so we don't play in the world's best league, but we excelled in the CL this season, just losing out to Bayern and Valencia (eventual semi-finalists and finalist), and thrashing PSV both home and away.
By the way, Jardel has a habbit of signing for less obvious teams. He signed for Rangers 3 years ago before work permit problems forced him to leave.
Other names : Richard Knopper (Ajax) , Robin Nelisse (Utrecht? maybe on loan from Feyenoord), Contra (Alaves), Haruna Babangida (Barca b, should be given a chance), Julius Aghahowa (Esperance Tunise).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts