Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look, i guess i can be happy.... we have veron ;) Ok, one quick quib on my part, that will be all.

OK!!

People, i have read a few threads in here and i feel a very distinct uneasiness. What the hells going on, this aint right. This aint the lazio forum i used to know.

Just because people have left, that doesnt mean anything, you still got all these other wonderful and brilliant people to speak to or write too... and because i just bought a really really fast computer I AM GOING TO BE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!!! lucky you... hey hey!!! :):)

I remember lazio forum used to be the biggest and the best, you could post a thread and it could be on page 3 by the end of the day, but then unfortunately we let the blue and black attack take over. thats cool, being the biggets isnt always being the best (JUST ASK JONNY HOLMES HOHOHOHO :D)

But i think the company of the people you are with and the way we are make a forum that is entertaining and valueable.

I remember all the old people that used to be on here, i dunno if they were old, or if they were just on here or ages, but some of the people on here told me stories what thigns were like before DVD players and COLOR TV!!! im like.... nah that aint right....

Anyway, i keep going off track!! FOCUS MY SON!! Im a bit under the weather :eek:

Anyway!! i think that we should all make a big effort to get involved in this, get behind the Moderators (sound like a footy coach now....)

and 1 more thing, GONZALEZ!!!! MARCONI SUCK!!!!

Love you all....

Ben

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Marconi rocks man. It is the team of the great Paul Okon :)

I like the diea of a big Lazio forum but then again my studies are gettin harder and time less with me havin a job and playin soccer. Maybe its a good thing that there arn't so many threads so I dont get addicted and do what im doing now (in the holidays) posting past 2am.

I am sure that whether or not the fans are here Lazio will be back for the title. Just compare the team with the scudetto team and we have it all.

btw man utd have veron but no trophies :D

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I'm still seeing some old Lazialez, and I'm really proud of them ... whatever happen this will be a Lazio forum, and I'll always be here,no matter how bad they're playing...

BTW, is Trap really will coach Lazio next season ? I think let's just stick with Zac for couple more seasons ... team are doing better ...

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no matter what happens u aint taking sven back!! hes englands :) yeeeeh!!!

Gonzalez, u got a little chilean girlfriend yet?? I was up in cooma earlier this month!!! drank for 18 days straight. Now ive been sick for 2 weeks straight.....

Cooma is a good town, u heard of it??

anyway!!!

Lazio forum is still ok, i checked this thread last night bout 6 hours after i started it and no one had replied. that showed me how dead this is... Who gives a crap....

Love you all!!!

Lazindo, great to see ya again..

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Ok the only good thing about Cooma is the snow. You went to Cooma when there is no snow ;) The only other thing people do in Cooma is get wasted and thats what u did ;)

Of course I know Cooma, its like 4 hours drive from me tho. Ive got a good friend from primary skool that lives there and I'm goin in September holidays for a snow board.

I swear u probz saw my friend. Very tall half maltese half italian called Jason (since the place is so small and hes always partyin)

Nah man Ive never had a chilean girlfriend :(

Sven will come home eventually, he promised and I doubt he will want to stay for another 4 years with England. I would welcome him home though I do believe in continuity and changing manager is not what we need, stick with Zac for next year.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
omid, the reason u have never had a chilean girlfriend is cos there are no good looking chilean woman ;)

Cooma is great, went there for cricket trip, because the people that own snowtels caravan park are from our club. Les sutcliffe who owns it used to play with us and us younger guys went to school with his daughter.... who is mighty bloody fine for a 16 year old ;)

The pubs there were awesome, saturday night there it was kareoke, i belted out about 7 songs and got fairly pissed and ended up pulling something out of the pants that shouldnt of. Anyway, some girl asked me to do some thigns to back at her house, being under the influence for some stupid reason i knocked the request back!!!

stupid beechY!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Beechy said:
no matter what happens u aint taking sven back!! hes englands :) yeeeeh!!!

Lazindo, great to see ya again..

Beechy, IMO England stole him from us, if I'm not mistaken, he wasn't out opf contract when FA offered him a new one ... :( sadly hSven didn't show his professionalism then ... :(

.... anyway, good to be back here, I was trying to adjust university life for over8 months, now I'm on it :)

Forza Lazio !!!

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha lazindo.... he is englands now :p

uni life ... YUKK!!! i went there for 6 months and hated it. left as soon as i could!

GONZALEZ: i am going up in snow season, perhaps we could meet up! i will be getting free accomodation at the snowtels caravan park .... while i have sex with the boss's daughter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts