Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I need your help... As part of my course, I need to conduct a research project, and I need to find the participants myself. Could you all take 5 minutes of your time to participate in my study? It's really fast and entirelly confidential! Just click here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=425641801921

This is incredibly important for me, as in order to produce good results I need to have as many participants as possible!

I'd be very grateful if you did it, and if you could just forward the link to as many people as possible. It's designed for people 18-30 so your parents won't do... but your friends will.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you...

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Pleasure to participate :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I like this study, it is very interesting and I am glad to help you.I wish you all the best!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dumi?

Is the guy in the picture Ilie Dumitrescu the former player and the present coach??
Do you like him as a coach or as a former player?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, that's him. He just became the coach of my team in Greece, PAOK!

·
Registered
589 Posts
dumi

Ok!But how is he as coach because he failed a several time in his job especially at Egaleo!
I liked him when he was an active player, the highest level of his career was when he played for Tottenham Hotspur after it he went to Mexico to earn a lot of money.
I hope he will succed in his job at Paok and obtain great results there.
I saw PAOK in Uefa cup playing here in Bucharest with Rapid Bucharest but then they showed a dissapointing performance!!
Many Paok fans came to Bucharest to watch the game and I think they were also dissapointed by the team's performance.
Are the things going better now for PAOK in domestic championship?

·
Registered
589 Posts
dumi

Ok!But how is he as coach because he failed a several time in his job especially at Egaleo?!
I liked him when he was an active player, the highest level of his career was when he played for Tottenham Hotspur after it he went to Mexico to earn a lot of money.
I hope he will succed in his job at Paok and obtain great results there.
I saw PAOK in Uefa cup playing here in Bucharest with Rapid Bucharest but then they showed a dissapointing performance!!
Many Paok fans came to Bucharest to watch the game and I think they were also dissapointed by the team's performance.
Are the things going better now for PAOK in domestic championship?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, we suck this year which is why the coach changed. The ridiculous performance at Bucharest is an indication of our season... :(

I'm not too confident with Dumitrescu but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

By the way, thanks to everyone who has participated so far. Those of you who didn't, please do!!!!! :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
I am confident in his coaching ability but he need time for showing it and also need good players for fulfilling it!!
I remember that in Salonic there were two teams PAOK and ARIS!? Am I wrong or not??
I think this year Olympiakos will win the championship and I think they deserve it!
What's happening with Panathinaikos this year? There are playing a romanian player whose name is Lucian Sanmartean, have you heard something about him??

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone, you guys are brilliant! :thumbsup:

Whoever hasn't done it yet, do it! :fero:

...please? :nervous:

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
All done. Btw I think you would get more well rounded answers (more average and representative, less flimsy) if you told people to consider a span of say 6 months, not just 4 weeks.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts