Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched the first half of Jermaine's trip to their place and I thought he did quite well for himself. Heinze had a good battle on his hands as Pennant was taking it right to him.

And did anyone see Pandiani's volley? That was a cracker.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wee Jermaine sent Heinze flying and received a yellow card late on. He's played well though, and Heinze's been very busy throughout the game.

·
Registered
14 Posts
did he play the whole match?? i think Pennant is a great player and he should play more at Arsenal. i expected something like that( loan to Birmingham) because he must gain more experience and play a lot in this years.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, he played the full ninety minutes. It was definitely one of his best games for awhile now and Heinze found him a handful.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Pennant was quite good. But I think he can only perform well in other teams. While playing for us, something pressures him too much and he cannot do as he would in another team. I wish him all the best with Brums...

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
khimik said:
And did anyone see Pandiani's volley? That was a cracker.
The first thing that came to my mind, straight after that shot, was a rifle :thumbsup: He certainly does live up to his nickname

Hopefully he rifles some past Cech ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sounds like he played rather well, and good to hear he gave Henze the run-around.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Naah... I don't think so. As long as we have Fred in our team, there's no chance for Pennant. He's fed up sitting on the bench himself I guess.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Jermaine Pennant went to my school ;)

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just tuned into the Birmingham vs. Liverpool match about twelve odd minutes in, I don't know how Pennant's played before this but I'll keep you all posted.

My cousin just told me he's been 'lively'.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pandiani makes it 1-0 after Heskey was fouled by Hyypia, Pennant not involved from what I was watching.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brilliant Pennant cross lets Julian Grey make it 2-0 to the Brummies. Our Jermaine's playing well.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
u did see the article saying he doesnt want to come back to arsenal right???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts