1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Come on, everybody knows that if you dont know or pay the right people you wont get into the team. And this is even more obvious in younger selections. I know for a FACT that juniours are actually asked to sign a contract with some local manager or pay a sum of money to be in the team. A very close friend of mine was in a similar situation. He, ofcourse didnt do that. And he doesnt play..
The same situation happened with Puljiz. He left the club..

·
Registered
69,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it should work sbaresic, if it doesn't just go to the Herald Sun webstie (Aussie paper) and go to the sports section...

·
©
7,230 Posts
Lista said:
Come on, everybody knows that if you dont know or pay the right people you wont get into the team. And this is even more obvious in younger selections. I know for a FACT that juniours are actually asked to sign a contract with some local manager or pay a sum of money to be in the team. A very close friend of mine was in a similar situation. He, ofcourse didnt do that. And he doesnt play..
The same situation happened with Puljiz. He left the club..
That is the way it is and that is why our football is going nowhere.. It makes me even more sick when it happens in the juniors.. Then clubs like Dinamo and Hajduk say they are big European clubs.. pfft..

As for Pelikan, I am not sure he would have made an impact anyway, but still an embarrassment to Dinamo and Croatian football..

·
International
8,545 Posts
Let's face it, things aren't gonna get any better. There's no real pressure to make things better from the right people. Everything about HNL has made it so I don't even want to follow it anymore. It's been like that for a couple of years now.

·
©
7,230 Posts
IVO said:
Everything about HNL has made it so I don't even want to follow it anymore. It's been like that for a couple of years now.
That's true but in the end I still love dinamo and follow them and the HNL even if it annoys me and pisses me off..

The lack of pressure for change and the lack of influential people wanting to try and fix things astounds me.

hmm...maybe I should start following someone else.. Ok..from now on I am a Chelsea fan like the other millions of people who have jumped on the bandwagon.:D

Just like Bosanac.:D j/k

·
International
8,545 Posts
I still love Dinamo, that'll never change. But I guess the ongoing corruption and the fact that I'm not able to watch games has made my interest in HNL wane. I don't have a satellite and where I live, HNL games are never broadcast at any of the bars. The last Dinamo game I saw was against Benfica and before that I don't even remember.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts