• Peli - Experience

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Zotti - Potential

Votes: 7 46.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
I'd rather get rid of Pelizzoli and Zotti....bring in De Sanctis or Abbiati...and make Curci the #2 keeper.

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
Throw 'em both out in the summer and sign De Sanctis and Peruzzi (who's free btw) and keep Curci as back-up.

However, the lesser of the two evils is Zotti, so I'll have to vote for him here.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'd like to see more of Curci to be honest..but between the two i still have my loyalties with Pelizzoli, he has shown the ability to rebound from poor form before..Remember the Valencia home game we lost because of his screamer John Carew goal? still he rebounded and had a fantastic season last season...

Plus, theres a chain reaction thats currently leading to our constant conceding goals, our midfield doesnt pressure enough, our defense has to deal with too much, more shots on goal filter through...more goals are let in. win in 3, lose in 8!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Wolf the defence and midfield are not responsible for Pelizzoli dropping balls or giving away tap in rebounds. There are also times when the three up front failed to deliver and it is an attitude detrimental to the team if people say that a team wins in 3 and losses in 8. That attitude doesn't make a comment on Mexes', Dellas', Dacourt's, Cufre's, Mancini's, Aquilani's performance. I would mention De Rossi but he hasn't been part of the reason for winning in any sort of consistently positive way. There are times when that statement is true but there are times when we win in 11 and I am sure that we would rather win in 11 then 3 any day.

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
In my book, we still have a great goalie in Pelizzoli. Last season he was very,very solid. I expect him to return to regular form soon.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I believe Cacini mentioned htis before we need a good old grizzled vetran goal keeper to help develop our youngsters in net. We will eventually pick between Zotti and Pelizzoli and I believe it will be Zotti if he finishes the season as our number 1. If Pelizzoli finishes as number one convincingly then I believe Zotti will stay on for a while before leaving us but personally I think it will be Zotti who will be our guy for the rest of the season and for the forseeable future. The thing is whoever is more consistent is the goalie who will win out as both of them can make great saves and both of them make some pretty bad blunders. I think Zotti will be the one who is going to be more consistent.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Where is the "None" button? I think the're both clowns :tongue:

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
I trust neither but if I have to pick then I'll pick Zotti.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i was thinking pelizzoli but after i saw how he single-handedly gave inter the victory, i changed my mind to zotti or even curci

ps i also give mihalovic credit he played both free-kicks with great technique

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
We must get rid of them both. De Sanctis or Abbiati are much better alternatives IMO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts