Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pelè was very critical of Brazil's performance in their 3-2 win over Equador. 'Luxemburgo lacks experience,' he said, accusing him of not making sufficient use of the team which qualified for Sydney. He also criticised Roberto Carlos, saying 'He's out of form and with Athirson I
don't see the need to call him up. We also need a good finisher.'

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Pele is not the best judge of teams really. He predicted Columbia to win USA and they couldn't get past the group stage. What happened to Escobar was taking things too far though :(

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,the escobar thing was a tragedy...the "Barons" of drungs were obviusly football fans.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
or had a big bet on the game (I wonder).

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Alexx,
I htink Pele is completely right in his view on LUxemburgo. The way his been conducting things with the National team has been horrible. The way he handled the ROnaldinho Gaucho fat issue was outrageous. Ronaldinho is not overweight, yeterday he played fro Gremio in the Derby agsinst Internacional and he scored a good goal after running 30 meters. The day after the Brazil game the journalists asked him to show his body....and it was pure muscle! I think Luxemburgo did that thing to be agaisnt the Gremio president who called Luxemburgo "a guy that just want to be a star". And that is true , because why din't Luxemburgo let Ronaldinho Gaucho and Athirson play their games for their clubs, instead of running 40 minutes in training with Brazil and not doing one single tactical trainig with the players. Total waste of time!.
ALso the Flamengo directors are totally agasint Luxemburgo for not letting Athirson play the derby of last week agaisnt Vasco. They said that they'll encourage the Rio/Flameno fans to give Luxemburgo a hard time when Brazil plays Uruguay in the Maracana!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor...ate o fim.
LHP - THE WORLD IS OURS!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts