Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that he will be your manager?

what scheme does he like, and who will be likely to be fielded??

If i was the argie manager (wanting to win, cause if i was the argie manager i would out a bucnh of 10 year old kids to play)

1. Anyone of the crap that you have (funny that argentina is famous for good goalies but this generation sucks)

4. Zanetti 2. Ayala 6. Samuel 3. Sorin

11. Veron 5. Cambiasso

8. Aimar (D' Alessandro) 10. Riquelme

7. Saviola 9 Crespo

Is it gonna be something like this??:confused:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Friedelinho
Hejdukinho
Popeho
Berhalterinho
Sanneho
Beasleyho
O'brieninho
Reynaho
Donovanho
Mathisinho
McBrideho

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Humbirdizinha,
take a look at the new description of the Brazilian forum;) :tongue: :D :D :D

You will just LOVE IT;) :D :cool: :cool:

AMORZINHO!!!!;) :D :D :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
isso é muito engraçado :howler:

Haaho Haaaaho Haaaaaaho :tongue:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
What kind of a line up is that???

4 - 2- 2 - 2 ????

Well I guess 4 - 3 - 1 - 2 is better...

-------------------Saja---------------

Zanetti ----------- Ayala -------Samuel--------Sorin
-----Aimar-------------Veron----------D'Alessandro
--------------------Riquelme---------------
-----------------Crespo---------Saviola-----------

If we can combine the experience of Samuel, Placente, Ayala, Sorin, Zanetti, Aimar and Crespo with Saja, Coloccini, Milito, Arca, Riquelme, D'Alessandro, Maxi Rodriguez Cambiasso, Ledesma, Solari, Saviola,Cavenaghi, Tevez and Chori Dominguez amongst a few others then I think we'll be just fine.( Thanks Czar)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Actually we have some very promsing goalies. Saja of San Lorenzo and Caballero of Boca are two excellent keepers. I see Saja fixed as our kepper for a long time. He has the capacity to be as good as Filliol. He's young only about 22 years old but really a fantastic prospect.

Ze da Fiel said:

1. Anyone of the crap that you have (funny that argentina is famous for good goalies but this generation sucks)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Ze,
Fillol spent most of his career at River Plate however he was with Argentinos Juniors for one season just before joining Flamengo in '83. He left Flamengo in '85 and joined Atletico de Madrid for a couple of years before joining Racing for a few seasons. After leaving Racing, Fillol went on to finish his career at Velez Sarsfield.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Perhaps, but we'll have to see on the tactical formation. In terms of the defenders, I believe that Coloccini and Milito could be starters by 2006. Both are excellent and along with Samuel the defence will be extremely well guarded. Apart from the midfielders that u have mentioned there are quite a few others that will be pressing for a position. Up front Crespo and Saviola should be the two established forwards but like the midfielders there are a few others that will be pressing for a place.

As let down as I feel now down our performance in this past WC I feel very good about the future. The leadership, talent and experience is there now let's see if we can put it all together.

Ze da Fiel said:

what scheme does he like, and who will be likely to be fielded??

If i was the argie manager (wanting to win, cause if i was the argie manager i would out a bucnh of 10 year old kids to play)

4. Zanetti 2. Ayala 6. Samuel 3. Sorin

11. Veron 5. Cambiasso

8. Aimar (D' Alessandro) 10. Riquelme

7. Saviola 9 Crespo

Is it gonna be something like this??:confused:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I just hope that the upcoming team can handle the pressures, and use better tactics than the past one, well I hope they,ll win it..

This WC was a kick to the balls and a pain in the :ass:.

Pekerman or Bianchi are quit good for this mission.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts