Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

We needed a win, and we got one.

But what a win! 4-0, and we apparently we could've had more. Cebolla is truely showing his talent and I am proud to have such a player in our team. Our next match in the Libertadores is in La Paz against the Bolivian team, hopefully we can come away with a point or 3:tongue:

PEÑAROL 4:0 THE STRONGEST

PEÑAROL: Federico Elduayen (1); Luiz Nunes (3), Joe Bizera (22), Pierre Jean Jacques (17); Edgard Alvarez (5), Iván Guerrero (4) (70' Mario Leguizamón (16)), Diego Pérez (7) (66' Carlos Diogo (23)), Daniel Pereira (6), Cristian Rodríguez (8) (72' Adrián Apellaniz (13)), Carlos Bueno (10), Gabriel Cedrés (18).

THE STRONGEST: Mauricio Soria (1), Ronald Gutiérrez (2), Herman Soliz (15) (46' Juan Vaca (4)), Nicolás Sartori (25), Eduardo Jiguchi (3), Pedro Rocabado (16), Boris Montaño (14), Sandro Coelho (8), Alex Da Rosa (11), Limber Méndez (5) (65' Richard Rojas (6)), Virgilio Ferreira (23) (76' Yonny Nay (21))

GOLES: 9' Gabriel Cedrés (P), 12' Carlos Bueno (P), 63' Cristian Rodríguez (P), 89' Carlos Diogo (P).

Expulsados: 60' Juan Vaca (TS), 74' Richard Rojas (TS).

POSICIONES.

América (México) 7, Peñarol (Uruguay) 4, Sao Caetano (Brasil) 4, The Strongest (Bolivia) 1.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Great result. I'll try to see it tomorow.
I only saw the goals. The one Cedres did was awesome.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
The Strongest 2 - Peñarol 0

I didn't watch the game. But I guess it was the same old story when Peñarol goes to high altitude. Simply ran out of gas. Credit to the Bolivians who kept their chances alive

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Gabemar said:
The Strongest 2 - Peñarol 0

I didn't watch the game. But I guess it was the same old story when Peñarol goes to high altitude. Simply ran out of gas. Credit to the Bolivians who kept their chances alive
I don't give any credit to the Bolivians, they have no chance.

There still at -4 and after they travel to Brasil they be much worse.

I cant believe Bueno hit the post on that penalty shot, Penarol deserved better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts