Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
71,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting a question mark as obviously it is not confirmed yet. But gazzetta are reporting he chose Inter.

Gesture Happy Font Poster News

Font Screenshot Number Circle Parallel

Let's hope this materializes. :)

·
Registered
71,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
20,917 Posts
I don't get why he'd move just to earn 6 million....

Maybe he wants a new challenge.

I'm sure he could make 10 in EPL or 7 /8 in La Liga.

If this is true then respect to the guy for putting the footballing project over money.

I think with him, Bremer and two new mids next season will at least be interesting.

But I'm not sure Lautaro should lead the line.

·
Registered
71,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He absolutely has to. You don't sell Lautaro after - possibly - getting Dybala. You play them together.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I don't get why he'd move just to earn 6 million....

Maybe he wants a new challenge.

I'm sure he could make 10 in EPL or 7 /8 in La Liga.

If this is true then respect to the guy for putting the footballing project over money.

I think with him, Bremer and two new mids next season will at least be interesting.

But I'm not sure Lautaro should lead the line.
Prefers to stay in Italy been there nearly 10 years.
Also there is the small matter on revenge on juve for reneging on the verbally agreed deal.

The doudt for me is his fitness. But he will suit inzaghi's football.

·
Registered
19,037 Posts
revenge is an immature thing, you don't want immature footballers on your team. look at hakan who will hopefully fall on his face with milan winning the scudetto

the other thing is this guy's fitness is ridiculous. it's true that the current money being spoken about isn't too high for a player of this quality. but he's a bit of a diva to have on your bench all year

on the other hand, i understand that link-up forwards are rare these days and he definitely has the quality for it.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Dybala or any world class would not work in this inter. I mean you see him at juventus he has defined role knows what to do ND then you see inter and it is like anxiety filled team everybody rushes constantly somewhere with out aim or purpose. Inter needs to get identity back because these players still have Conte counter attack running mentality but want to pass around and dribble at the same time.you can say what you want about juve,milan,Liverpool, even Villarreal and others they have system and mentality where no matter if they are winning or loosing by 2 0 they still believe ij system. and play how coach drilled in them because they believe it will show result. inter does not have a system or mentality in believing system will get them result they is why most inter goals are luck

·
Registered
49,376 Posts
The other great problem of Dybala at Juventus, together with the injuries, was that his role was not really "defined" or, more likely, that a few coaches tried to give a wrong definition to Dybala's role. The truth is that nothing is easier than defining Dybala's role in a team. He is like Diego Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Francesco Totti, Roberto Mancini, Antonio Cassano etc. the kind of player a coach should simply tell: "go and do whatever you like, the other 10 players will do what I want the team to do".

·
Registered
616 Posts
Football does not work like that anymore not even Ronaldo or Messi were doing their own thing while other players playing g line team.italian team still think I need one good striker one or two good mids and good defenders a d I will win. Lol now whole team got to be good for you too be good or at least above average

·
Registered
49,376 Posts
Football does not work like that anymore not even Ronaldo or Messi were doing their own thing while other players playing g line team.italian team still think I need one good striker one or two good mids and good defenders a d I will win. Lol now whole team got to be good for you too be good or at least above average
The whole team has to be excellent, but some players are special because they do things the other players can't do. That kind of players existed, will always exist and no (wise) coach can tell them what they have to do.

·
Registered
19,037 Posts
I agree in part with both. Dybala is that kind of player that Toni describes but I'm not sure he is able to justify that stature anymore. With Inter though, I expect him to fit better in the team because all the pieces are there for him to work. No excuses. He just needs to avoid injuries and train properly.

·
Registered
49,376 Posts
i mean you could have halland mbape or benzema at inter but if you have that unimaginative midfield and what they think is creating chance for striker they would score less then dzeko
I don't know what you are talking about lol

In my opinion the problem of Inter are mostly the forwards, meant as a poor combo, and the reserves. The midfield is excellent.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I don't know what you are talking about lol

In my opinion the problem of Inter are mostly the forwards, meant as a poor combo, and the reserves. The midfield is excellent.
yeah right like i said put benzema and other in that team and show what chances this team produces forWHAT THEY CALL A SCOROING CHANCE and let see how many goals they score less then dzeko

·
Registered
20,917 Posts
Kraj's usual feeble attempt to justify Dzeko missing open goals from 3 metres....

We don't have clinical strikers and that is the club's issue.

Lautaro, Dzeko and Correa are actually all bad finishers. Lautaro is good at taking certain types of chances (headers, volleys) but misses many others. Dzeko's misses are like all the colours of the rainbow. There is no chance he cannot miss. The less said about Correa the better..... 4 goals all season is a shocking return. None since October.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Tell me which ones I just get sick and tired of he misses WHAT EXACLY I DO NOT CARE ABOUT "HE MISSES"AND GIVE EXAMPLES SO I CAN GIVE LIST OF 20+SHOOTS BY ALL THE STRUKERS AMD MIDS WHEN INTER HITS 20+SHOOTS OF TARGET IN SCORI G POSITIONS

1 - 20 of 79 Posts